The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing welcomes two new drivers!
(27 posts, started )

Talent injection for F1RST Racing!

31-05-2008 - F1RST Racing have recently been able to add another two great talents to their drivers lineup! Rudy van Buren and Patrick "M4ver1ck" Kubinji, two youngsters with talent and passion for the game are ready to take their new liveries to the finish lines!

The Dutchman Rudy van Buren (which is also his LFS license name) has improved to be a passionate and dedicated driver in the little time he's been active in LFS. He has developed great skills in the process and has shown to be a true winner. Nowadays he is a multiple world record holder and a recent win in the LFS World Series was the icing on the cake. We're very happy to have Rudy on the team and are looking forward to working together!

Patrick Kubinji from Germany, who might be better known as M4ver1ck, has displayed great skills in a large variety of cars. From last season's top notch XR GTR races in the Masters of Endurance to recent wins in the TPS CityLiga with the Formula V8, RaceAbout, etc. On top of his racing skills he has proven to be a great team player and we're therefore delighted to have him amongst us!

We're sure these two youngsters have the skills and talent to bring F1RST Racing another step forward. So a warm welcome from everyone on the team, we wish you a pleasant flight

R. vd Kooij

Source: http://www.1stracing.nl/v2/news.php?newsitem=61
Gratz Traxx with two fine new drivers
#3 - Dru
Congrates guys - wear those colours proudly
Oh wow, grats Rudy and Patrick aswell as F1RST
Well done - these are some fine racers you got there
Gongrats to both!
Congrats guys.
Wow, other two top drivers now under F1RST wings. Congrats to both
#9 - Gil07
Congrats to all 3!
I knew Rudy FIRST he's mine i tell you, keep your filthy hands off him!
#11 - AMB
Congrats Rudy I knew from the beginning you'd end up in a great team like FIRST, don't know the other guy but i'm sure he's fast, congrats to both
Congrats guys

Quote from AMB :Congrats Rudy I knew from the beginning you'd end up in a great team like FIRST

Were SPDO not great enough?
#13 - AMB
I can't see anywhere in my post saying that spdo are not great, spdo are a really fast team, but i just said that i knew he would join someone like FIRST.
Dunno if this will do any good but 4 teams in 4 months, ive seen enough happening in these few months, since he got into LFS with our team.

All the things i can say is, Rudy ffs first check out all the teams out there before you make a choice, this swapping stuff wont do any good @ all for your reputation... Joining a team takes time, you need to think were you want togo, and what you want todo in the future. If said this so many times, even when you left ORT...

I know multply teams are pulling on the arms of this young 16 year old boy to get him into the team. :fence3d::fence3d: This always happens with fast young guys, there getting asked for a team with some nice words from the recruiter but afterwards... Im not saying this has happend this time, but i know it HAS happend.

I bought him a license, i know the guy, i got him into LFS, i hope he will get settled now and stops hopping around, im not sure if he gets asked by teams, frankly i cant believe he WONT be asked by teams, F1rst needs some good lads aswell, fast ones arent always the best choice, but what the heck, seems if your fast you get a free access pass with most of the teams (in general), rather then a good teamplayer (in general), i wish the teams (in general) would open their bloody eyes a bit more, there are loads of guys with big potential. Go do some real scout work ffs.

In my days as a recruiter ive found alot of fast guys, who just needed a little push in the good direction, with some help and setupadvice they have grown to a high level (Marcel for instance, guys that know him, will know who i mean). Nowadays, im looking around for a decent team, but most of the teams just need aliens, they dont look further then the bloody horizon were there is so much potential.

Offcourse i hope they will fit together offcourse, and this time it probably will i think, i know f1rst for a long time, i know Rudy... F1rst def needs such a driver so...

Time will tell...

No offense to anyone, but ive seen enough happen in the last weeks and months with Rudy, things that i dont like...

My 2 cents experiencesss etccc bla bla bla...

BTW congratz to F1rst in signing Rudy, and congratz to Rudy in joining F1rst offcourse...
Congrats guys!
Grats!

Looks like someone is jealous.
-
(Koopa) DELETED by Koopa : sdfsdfsf
Quote from Koopa : fast ones arent always the best choice, but what the heck, seems if your fast you get a free access pass with most of the teams (in general), rather then a good teamplayer (in general), i wish the teams (in general) would open their bloody eyes a bit more, there are loads of guys with big potential. Go do some real scout work ffs.

In my days as a recruiter ive found alot of fast guys, who just needed a little push in the good direction, with some help and setupadvice they have grown to a high level (Marcel for instance, guys that know him, will know who i mean). Nowadays, im looking around for a decent team, but most of the teams just need aliens, they dont look further then the bloody horizon were there is so much potential.

Lol, urm, fast drivers get a free pass into teams because they're fast....isn't that the whole point?

Teams only seem to recruit fast drivers because they are allready well organised in all the other areas.

Sorry but I just completely disagree with the whole point your trying to get accross.

Btw, congratulations to both of you, I saw Maverick coming through in the MoE with some impressive drives, I was tempted to bait him off myself but since Mercury is more like a retirement home than a racing team I figured once he was done with LFS he could join!!
Wish you more good races, team and drivers.
Congratulations to the 3 of you!
gratz f1rst
Quote from Koopa : Nowadays, im looking around for a decent team, but most of the teams just need aliens, they dont look further then the bloody horizon were there is so much potential.

we have one Alien inside, that is enough
congratulations both
Congrats guys!
Good luck, especially to Rudy who I have raced closely with many times. It is a shame you left spdo and therefore OWRL F1.
tnx for the positive reactions guys
Gongrats to both and team

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG