The online racing simulator
Another butt ugly supercar
(41 posts, started )
wtheck? it looks warped.
Quote from anbiddulph :try 3/4 of the url?
by the way, save as = untitled

Now I wonder how you know that
I somewhat like it...I mean its ugly..but theres something I like...I think its the simplicity of the body...its all smooth..but then theres parts that are just dumb...the front fascia looks like a cheese slicer, and the car manufacturer emblem...why's it off to the side?

The back end...its to....big its real long..they should have added something else to make it look smaller.
I somewhat like it...I mean its ugly..but theres something I like...I think its the simplicity of the body...its all smooth..but then theres parts that are just dumb...the front fascia looks like a cheese slicer, and the car manufacturer emblem...why's it off to the side?

The back end...its to....big its real long..they should have added something else to make it look smaller.

nice car - except from front
Quote from jayhawk :That is all the world needs to know to explain the looks.

Switzerland? OK, so they don't have race tracks (is that true? Not sure...), but Franco Sbarro, Monteverdi, and of course Peter Sauber... Just to name a few Swiss designers who can pen something interesting...
man that UGLY!!
What
The
Hell?

I thought the Buggati Veyron was an ugly car, but this really does raise the bar.
Looks like a big elephant sat on the fron of the car
Quote from Rappa Z :What
The
Hell?

I thought the Buggati Veyron was an ugly car, but this really does raise the bar.

i think the same i found a picture of a crashed Buggati Veyron and it look a lot better
acutally i know what happened,they finished the car,then they realised that it was made out of chocolate and it melted(true story)in my ass

Another butt ugly supercar
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG