The online racing simulator
wrong favicon in forum
(16 posts, started )
wrong favicon in forum
I just noticed today that the LFS-Icon displayed in adressbar and tabs is replaced by a vBulletin icon. Something must be wrong there.

(Using Firefox 1.5)
#2 - Bean0
They're working fine here...XP + Firefox 1.5.
Working fine here too (XP + FF 1.5).

Anyways, I can recommend the extension "Favicon Picker", which is a bless if a icon from another side bugs you.
It has changed for me, too.
#5 - Noccy
LFS-logo disappeared from the headers here too

think it happenend after the 3am update from last night?
doesnt really matter..but the lfs-logo is nicer then that blue thing we have now :P
It changed here i think. Its that line shaped like an S in a blue background?
favicon.ico was overwritten in the forum upgrade from last night. The LFS one is put back again.
Thanks Victor!
But how to change it anyway?
I would like to make a custom favicon for a website.
Nice work victor, but one thing though, in the tap where it says like Live For Speed - Reply To Topic to the left of it is still the Vbulletin logo. Also where the URL is theirs the vbulletin logo.
#10 - vari
Quote from Priitmek :Thanks Victor!
But how to change it anyway?
I would like to make a custom favicon for a website.

Upload a favicon.ico to the root directory of your website, that's it.

Icon must be 16*16 pixels. 16 colors will work definitely, not sure about 256. Google for a free icon editor if your paint program can't make them directly.

Or just use this site and any kind of image/size: http://www.html-kit.com/favicon/
Thanks, vari!
Much appreciated!
Quote from Vendetta :Nice work victor, but one thing though, in the tap where it says like Live For Speed - Reply To Topic to the left of it is still the Vbulletin logo. Also where the URL is theirs the vbulletin logo.

not sure what you mean (actually i don't at all know what you mean )

screenie perhaps?
Quote from Vendetta :Nice work victor, but one thing though, in the tap where it says like Live For Speed - Reply To Topic to the left of it is still the Vbulletin logo. Also where the URL is theirs the vbulletin logo.

Ctrl-F5 and clear your browser cache (and ignore the post just after this one).
That alone doesn't cut it, you'll probably have to clear your browser cache too
The icon usually stays if you have an OLD favorite saved somewhere and use it often. Just delete the old favorite/bookmark and make a new one, that fixes it for me if the favicon gets messed. No need to clear cache usually.
Yup, it just fixed itself. Probably becuase i closed and reclosed FF.

wrong favicon in forum
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG