The online racing simulator
Looking for a team
(4 posts, started )
Looking for a team
Due to the provisional closure of Unity Racing I am teamless, I am looking for a team to develop my skills have some fun with, and do some league racing. I like the FXR and the UFR if that helps, I like the BF1 and the FOX also.

Thanks for reading ,

Pacesetter
Total Torque MotorsportZ
Hi, im manager of Total Torque MotorsportZ! The team do all different types of motorsportz from Racing to Drifting. Now we still have to get a 24/7 server (when money comes around) so its not running ALL THE TIME, but when its on there is quite alot of fun and June is bringing a permanent boost to the internet connection so competitions should be held more often! We are looking for 5 new drivers in each sport, nobody has applied for any (drifting is full = 20) as drift was the main sport first in Cj's (old name). I hope you take the chance to join TT', and even if you dont, i hope we see you racing sometime!!! (or whatever sport your favourite is)Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

The website for Total Torque (still in construction) is www.totaltorquemotorsportz.moonfruit.com

The forum (shared by |AH| and TT') is www.themotorsportz.go-ogler.com

(should have domains when the 24/7 servers are made)

or email me at callumcraddy@msn.com (or simple pm)
You sound like a dedicated, and talented racer. We would be more than happy to give you a home at Guess Motorsports. Read around the site, and see if you are interested.

http://guess-motorsports.com
Thanks Callum, I sent u a pm.

and thanks Falcon I'll have a look and pm u when ive finished looking at my options

Looking for a team
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG