The online racing simulator
Latest Racing vid - off the rails
(31 posts, started )
Quote from unknownrisks :with all due respect: *yawn* there wasnt much there that caught my eye.

we have yet to see your works to listen to those kind of comments from you...

Quote from unknownrisks :my and my friend StartWars are creating a movie. now that WILL be something not done ever before.

if it will happen, I will have my avatar state "Im a tit" for a month...

but somehow I'm expecting epic failure, so if you don't have ANYTHING to back your words with - get to fck'n work on that "the epic-est movie ever"

On topic
I just watched this vid, and well...

it could have been better

1. Never show the viewer that you have ran out of video footage, get more, record from different angles, do anything you can, but DON'T SHOW SAME CLIPS

2. Don't go overboard with special effects, just don't.... trust me on this one...

3. improve FPS (that's a big issue actually)

4. improve video quality (also a big issue)

4. use AVI compression (virtual dub can help with that)

anyway, quite nice to see something that you don't see everyday, keep it up...
I must say i've enjoyed that.
The mistakes...Squid allready point them out.
Keep them coming.
well put in my place and dont take the mic of my avatar! its a little differant to plain old and common pictures of XFR's drifting about.
I am sorry to hear you highly doubt us. Which is fair enough. Two random guys claiming to make the best movie yet. Dont worry super special effects isnt our approach, think of it more... theme breaking.

And i guess i was a little harsh on the critism, i though u would appreiciate the feed back, it was good, just hard to keep attention off in politer words

Although admittadly we are struggling with a few things, that again havnt been done before. With someone of your experiance Perhaps you and fox could gives some hints and ideas how to do them over PM?
hi hi

thanks for the feedback guys

yes squid i did use some repetetive clips but i was pushed for time, family outing and i wanted to get the vid online asap.. i wont rush again in the future, i thought no-one would notice

well, im looking forward to seeing this "theme breaking" video from you unknownrisks, thanks for your, err, reply to my video, but surely you could say that about any video here, since they are all about racing cars round and round seeing who can polute the atmosphere first, oops no i mean who can do it the quickest,

anyway thanks to all who liked the vid keep the comments coming trust me they do help
Loved the idea, made for a great video.
Quote from unknownrisks :(...) Perhaps you and fox could gives some hints and ideas how to do them over PM?

I've allways helped those who asked for it.
Pm me if you need help. Payment must be in beer form
Cheers.

Sorry for off topic james.

Latest Racing vid - off the rails
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG