The online racing simulator
[REQ] ChampCar sound for the FO8
(18 posts, started )
Hi there, did anyone made a sound file for the FO8, in which it sounds like a ChampCar or IndyCar?

thanks
Falke
Hi,

I have a beefy sounding FO8 that may do the trick. I can't promise it won't clip, because it does. But - it sounds great on my soundcard/headset so its not my issue if it sounds crap to you.
Attached files
FO8_Beef.eng - 197.8 KB - 486 views
Here is mine its badass defenitely worth checking it out.
Attached files
FO8_v8.eng - 298.8 KB - 468 views
ok i will try again sorry. although i hope you appreciate that this one is really hard to do .. grr
Quote from Gills4life :ok i will try again sorry. although i hope you appreciate that this one is really hard to do .. grr

yeah... It is great work, thank you very much for your efforts...
ok had another go. if it is still not good enough then i will try again, but the Graham Norton Show is on right now so i would have to do it later. hopefully you will like it though cheers.
Attached files
FO8_GillsChampcarV2.eng - 318.3 KB - 401 views
Quote from davejah :Here is mine its badass defenitely worth checking it out.

well, yeah it is an V8 sound, but, for some reason, I rather think of an Corvette then of an ChampCar
Quote from Gills4life :ok had another go. if it is still not good enough then i will try again, but the Graham Norton Show is on right now so i would have to do it later. hopefully you will like it though cheers.

that's great... thank you very much, I think that's the closest possible, i think. I take it.... thank you thank you
thank god you accepted my 2nd attempt. i don't think i can get it much closer damn you and your tough requests just kidding, i enjoy the challenge
update: went back to the ChampCar sound today and i actually thought it sounded pretty crap so i made a new one. i think it sounds much closer to a ChampCar than my other ones please comment
Attached files
FO8_GillsChampcarV3.eng - 318.3 KB - 457 views
I just had another go and i think i made it sound more like a real ChampCar .. again sorry i keep going back to this sound because i keep finding more ways to get it sound like the real thing. i don't think i can get it sounding any closer now though i will just leave it now after the 4th version :Kick_Can_
Attached files
FO8_GillsChampcarV4.eng - 318.3 KB - 484 views
you're great Gills4life this fourth version is great on my mind i realy like it, great job, thank's for your efforts mate!
My pleasure ! I am very glad you like it
Gills, the 4th one is really cool! Thanks!
yes its great now the fo8 is alive
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Gills, the 4th one is really cool! Thanks!

Great ! I think that the FO8 is under-used which is a shame would be great to see more people driving it for other than oval racing
Quote from Gills4life :I just had another go and i think i made it sound more like a real ChampCar .. again Razz sorry i keep going back to this sound because i keep finding more ways to get it sound like the real thing. i don't think i can get it sounding any closer now though Frown i will just leave it now after the 4th version :Kick_Can_

Apologies for the major throwback and thread revival but nice engine notes from V4! I have also made a new version strictly for external footage, which sounds like.... this Smile

Enjoy Smile

Quote from TFalke55 :you're great Gills4life this fourth version is great on my mind Smile i realy like it, great job, thank's for your efforts mate!

Attached files
FO8_GillsChampcarExt.eng - 318.3 KB - 278 views

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG