The online racing simulator
Hurry up and apply for clan-xTIPx
(34 posts, started )
well i felt like making a crew so if you'd like apply and put xTIPx before your name but make sure xTIPx is blue.
xTIPxCasseBent hi, I was sent here to welcome shotglass to his new clan. Have you seen him?
#3 - Gil07
promotech > xTIPx
5 days.......:bananadea
Quote from Gil07 :promotech > xTIPx

But Promotech was my life and now its gone LETS BRING IT BACK!
Someone please tell me what the hell Promotech is? I've heard it several times but still don't know what it is... A team or what?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Someone please tell me what the hell Promotech is? I've heard it several times but still don't know what it is... A team or what?

Use teh SEARCH.
Quote from zeugnimod :Use teh SEARCH.

Shame on me!

LOL! That thread it crazy I wanted to join too
Anyways, why was that guy "promotech" banned? Because he opened a silly thread?
No, he was caught cracking in another thread.
Quote from CasseBent :xTIPxCasseBent hi, I was sent here to welcome shotglass to his new clan. Have you seen him?

well send ShotGlass this way please
Site? Forum? Server? Video? ANY INFO?! :bananadea
Quote from Nizzo3 :well i felt like making a crew so if you'd like apply and put xTIPx before your name but make sure xTIPx is blue.

Quite vague there my friend, anything tangable to back up your team instead of a "spur of the moment"/"novelty" thing?
xTIPxbutz says:

Now shut up already, stop the moaning and let's create a whole new Promotech team under the certainly appaling new name xTIPx! Let's make this the biggest team in the history of lfs! Maybe someone can also do avatar pics so we'll flood the forum with xTIPx!

greetz

der motivationalwhilehavingbadthingsinmind butz
Quote from der butz :xTIPxbutz says:

Now shut up already, stop the moaning and let's create a whole new Promotech team under the certainly appaling new name xTIPx! Let's make this the biggest team in the history of lfs! Maybe someone can also do avatar pics so we'll flood the forum with xTIPx!

k
Quote from der butz :Now shut up already, stop the moaning and let's create a whole new Promotech team under the certainly appaling new name xTIPx! Let's make this the biggest team in the history of lfs! Maybe someone can also do avatar pics so we'll flood the forum with xTIPx!

Nobody can surpass the legacy of Team Promotech.

Enjoy! IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO DO THAT! NOT
Attached images
xTIPx.jpg
#19 - mr_x
When saying it out loud it sounds like some of this.
Quote from mr_x :When saying it out loud it sounds like some of this.

Read my mind, we need [IMG] tags on this forum instead of linking all the time.
#21 - mr_x
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Read my mind, we need [IMG] tags on this forum instead of linking all the time.

Linking gives more of an element of suprise... (ish).
LOL Clans in LFS =)
and tipp-ex has always made me think of, and I kid you not, circumsition. I hope that's not too naughty for the forum, if so, I'll be most swift about covering it up with stars, but I fear it would ruin the joke.
Shotglass, your take on tipp-ex?

Edit. The reason is just in the word, not because I had a freak accident with some tipp-ex when I was a teen.
Hello, I heard about Shotglass' promotion a bit late.

Better late than never, I guess.

Congratulations, xTIPxShotglass!
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :LOL Clans in LFS =)

Yeah. Heh. Calling it a clan makes it sound lame and childish, but calling it a team is totally different.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG