The online racing simulator
Momo steering wheel
(44 posts, started )
Cool

Thx : )
#27 - PoVo
Thanks Somehow this wheel is so popular
#28 - PoVo
Quote from lfs-owns :i have a question can some one tell me how i can make a sparco steering wheel for an example how do i put it in the game???

in LFS/DATA/DDS

Sry for double post
But it's useless now.
how to instal them??
wehre do i put the files
This file is old and outdated, it doesn't work on the wheel anymore.
-
(MMMaaaXXX) DELETED by XCNuse : talking about VOB hacking
well gutted i rarely find wheels now cept ones that are years old....anyone know where i can find a site or something just for wheels?
Quote from XCNuse :This file is old and outdated, it doesn't work on the wheel anymore.

I think im right in saying that this still works on cars like the FZ's, FX's etc.

@ Jo. www.lfs-database.com
Quote from J03130 :well gutted i rarely find wheels now cept ones that are years old....anyone know where i can find a site or something just for wheels?

I haven't fired LFS for ages now so can't say if this wheel works on any car now, but i've made the new version a while ago, you can find it in my sig..
sweet i prefer the drift orange wheel myself
OMG! Boris is awaked! Don't do that, he sleep with strong dream and don't wan't to meet old friends on the track!!!
Quote from srdjanmilasinovic :OMG! Boris is awaked! Don't do that, he sleep with strong dream and don't wan't to meet old friends on the track!!!

Wont work idk why????????
read

Momo steering wheel
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG