The online racing simulator
GetWalled BANGER Events
(6 posts, started )
GetWalled BANGER Events

Hello all,

So this is it, the first events organized by GetWalled.net and the Celtic Warriors banger racing team. As these are our first events we will be taking things easy with some individual one day events. The details of each event are listed below.

Before a driver can race in any of our events they must first register their name/number in the appropriate section in our forum. Only then can they "officially" book-in for an event. We also ask that each driver read the rules section so they are clear on what is allowed during a race. There's only 1 so it shouldn't take you long to read.

So on to the events...
---------------

This will be an unlimited event which means any of these 6 road cars can be used. (UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT, RB4, FXO)

There will be 4 main races of 12 laps each, a final race of 25 laps and a DD(Destruction Derby) to finish.
---------------

In this event only the TBO class will be used.(XRT, RB4, FXO)

This event will have 4 races of 8 laps each, a 15 lap final race and, as always , a DD to finish off the day.
---------------

Well that's the events we have coming up soon and hopefully there will be alot more events once we get these couple under our belt. The site is still a WIP, it'll probably always be since I'm a n00b to this, but all the info is there that you need to know for the events/register/book-in etc.

So, get your name and number registered, get yourself booked in and get your cars ready to race because these are going to be some unbelievable events!

See you on the track and when you're there "Have Fun and Hit Hard!!"

*IST(Irish Summer Time)
is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)..more...

One more thing, our host is maxing bandwith on the "box" we are on so the forum is very slow at the moment. They claim to have it stabilized by the 25th, we'll see.
I've been waiting so long for a decent banger event, but with a 25 lap final race will be harsh on the tires for sure.
Haha... harsh on tires? That'll be the last of your worries
should be good:eclipsee_
With the Figure 8 circuit allowing 18 people to race, the Figure 8 Championship meet should be awesome! I'm CERTAINLY looking forward to it!
If it's anything like tonights racing, we're in for a good 1. There was some massive crashes at T1 and the intersection, I think I'll have to put a few into a video, they were that good.

GetWalled BANGER Events
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG