The online racing simulator
brand new s15 headlights!!!
(30 posts, started )
got bored and made some new ones....

make the little lens cover what ever color your car is and feel free to loose the hood and grill if you want. You can edit or do whatever you want, just make sure u throw my name in there if you post. hope u like, made with MSpaint, ready for criticism

it's in 4096 so resize to your liking and sry for the screenshot quality, not sure why that happened
Attached images
customsilvias.jpg
mynewlights.jpg
mynewlights2.jpg
whoooha! nice lights

did you C/P the license plate?
glad you like em and yea i c/p, i love that plate
Is that my bodykit i see????
I like the headlights and i am going to use them on my next skin. Thx for the release!.
Nice lights but where did you get this plate ?
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Is that my bodykit i see????

indeed it is. out of all the bodykits ive seen, yours just suits my xrt perfectly (in my eyes). i would love to see some more from you in the future. o and glad you like it!!!

plate:
Attached images
XRT_sweetplate.jpg
Oh Is it just a skin ?
lol no just cut out the background and throw it on top of your skin and it will fit perfectly. its in 4096 so just resize it to your skin, it looks sweet

couple fixes and added HID bulbs:
Attached images
XRT_led temp.jpg
led version.jpg
#9 - FCS13
Quote from jonny dank :indeed it is. out of all the bodykits ive seen, yours just suits my xrt perfectly (in my eyes). i would love to see some more from you in the future. o and glad you like it!!!

plate:

AFAIK thats our plate, so credit Kengen Tuning for it
These are a far sight better than mine, I will make use of these! Thanks for the share.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Is that my bodykit i see????
I like the headlights and i am going to use them on my next skin. Thx for the release!.

Hey ive been lookng for a bodykit for a XRT long could you give me a link or something to get the bodykit and how do you install bodykits and lghts etc?
Quote from Tonttula :Hey ive been lookng for a bodykit for a XRT long could you give me a link or something to get the bodykit and how do you install bodykits and lghts etc?

To put lights and stuff on the xrt you need to put past on lights on the skin.
If you go into the skin - finished skin - xr section you will find my two new body kits (last page right now) If you use any program that use's layers, and put it as multiply.
i found the plate on google, it just looked like a sticker or something but if you made it then im sorry for erasing the outline and posting it. i didn't mean any harm just tell me if you want it off the page. and i use mspaint so everythings a little crapy but good enough for me! the touch-up looks nice though
must say, never seen XRT front so freaking sexy:lovies3d:
since this got bumped here is my new pair.lol and those seats were nice, they look funny if you stretch them out for patch z so i don't have them anymore....
Attached images
XRT_perfectlights.jpg
helphttp://www.lfsforum.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
can some post the body kit and light on same template please?.. so i can use.. or tell me how to put the light on the body kit template.. cheers
wtf can you actually change the licenseplate now?
E: o nothing lol
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wtf can you actually change the licenseplate now?
E: o nothing lol

haha lol at that one
Nice skin... I like it
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Quote from jaryd11 :can Some Post The Body Kit And Light On Same Template Please?.. So I Can Use.. Or Tell Me How To Put The Light On The Body Kit Template.. Cheers

Here
COMMENT PLEASE!!!
Attached images
XRT_SilviaBodyKit.jpg
XRT_bodykitsilvia.jpg
Those skins look cool, but I have a few complaints:

1. 1024x1024 is a small resolution for a skin, make it at 2048x2048, as everything just looks blurry right now.
2. On your first skin the headlights don't line up with the corner lights, the headlights are too low.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Those skins look cool, but I have a few complaints:

1. 1024x1024 is a small resolution for a skin, make it at 2048x2048, as everything just looks blurry right now.
2. On your first skin the headlights don't line up with the corner lights, the headlights are too low.

ok but if i make it 2048x2048 or more. we will not can upload this on lfsworld.net
i know that(On your first skin the headlights don't line up with the corner lights, the headlights are too low) but i can't put the lights right.TRY YOU!hehehehehee
yea i made those a while ago when i used ms paint......
Quote from leonardo555 :ok but if i make it 2048x2048 or more. we will not can upload this on lfsworld.net
i know that(On your first skin the headlights don't line up with the corner lights, the headlights are too low) but i can't put the lights right.TRY YOU!hehehehehee

use the high res skin, and upload the 1024x1024 one?

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG