The online racing simulator
Round 4 Post-Race Discussion
Well done Zdeneck for his first H2H race and pulling away with the victory!
Congrats all drivers, Had great fun, and thank you for the Fun event. Great admins and event.
Grats kid for the win

Didn't go too well for me in semi's but whatever...

Was nice racing you Agent_k and greg those were fun races Souza aswell until... yeah, anyways.

Nice racing. Got a lil mad when my sis came in but whatever :P
Thanks.
I didn't think i could win, because competition was very fast, but i had pretty much luck. It was very good race, thanks to all who raced and also thanks for organisation.
Your insim system rocks btw.
I want to make an announcement here:

All those that qualified into Round 1 of the Postponed event (5/10/2008) gets their point IF they did not make it to this event. BigTime also keeps his point for poll. Since round 1 was never finished before poll you do not keep those points regardless if you showed or not. But to be fair we will award those the points if they would have received them last time and did not receive them this time.
Sounda fair. Btw BB, still waitin for it :P
Anyone got the replays?
Here are all the replays I have, although I missed the first 5 matchs... Sorry guys If anyone has them we need them for the video, otherwise we will have to skip a section or do something strange!
Attached files
Race Replays.zip - 825.1 KB - 126 views
Ty, bb. That stinks that my first pass wont be shown. I liked it Got pretty lucky too

Anyways, lookin forward to the vid now !
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier on:

Thanks for the quick invite for this race, really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks to the admins/Storm Racing for the well organized event and excellent insim program, and I will try to race more often in H2H.
Yep, was fun racing you agent
Im so confused with the series atm. Was there race yesterday and if so, why?
I weren´t able to come to that fe3 fxr event, but now it seems like its driven again or sumthing.
Well, it´s all so messy that i hope that the lx6 race is when it should be and the race goes ok...
Yes the LX6 race is next week, and it did get messy because of the postponed Event #4. Had little participation but did fortunately have 16 people show.
I updated the website. Lots of new drivers and stuff + 1am in a crappy sunday = high odds for a mistake. So please take a look there and see if there's something wrong with your info.

Took me a while to update this time... Got a popped tyre in the highway today hehe, so I spent my day trying to sort some issues about it.
I got one. I'm not in results.
How are you not in the results? Your on the bottom of each round, and in the Finals with de Souza. Are you saying your not in the standings?

EDIT: After a look around I saw that you are not in the standings when you click full standings, we will have to wait until de Souza gets some time to fix that.
Quote from blackbird04217 :
EDIT: After a look around I saw that you are not in the standings when you click full standings, we will have to wait until de Souza gets some time to fix that.

Yeah, i meant standings, sorry for confusion.
Hehe, sorry Kid. No idea when I'll be able to update it but I can tell you already that you have 8 points.
I messed up the start and then couldnt pass my enemy anymore. -.-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG