The online racing simulator
Audi Rally car needed
(21 posts, started )
Audi Rally car needed
I'll see what I can do about RB4 version.

Edit: Started working on it, I think I'll have something to show you within few days.
omg i would kill for that car! can't wait to see the skin.
i all ready have sound and setups to that car. Only need the skin
Where did you get the sound file from for the RB4? Could you post it here?
Someone made the skin for the XRT but i don't really remember who did, so you have to search that
I wist the S1 quattro was in LFS its the most badical machine and engine ever IMO
Here it is its not perfekt but quite close
Attached files
RB4_Audi S1.eng - 427.8 KB - 603 views
Quote from davejah :Someone made the skin for the XRT but i don't really remember who did, so you have to search that
I wist the S1 quattro was in LFS its the most badical machine and engine ever IMO

Meh made one.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albu ... 6/BigPeBe/Kaikkee/005.jpg

It's not 100% similar and it's not supposed to be, but it has that same theme. I also did a tweak and .eng file for LFS S2 V and I have to say that it sounded almost like the real thing. BTW 500 bhp, 4wd and tight locked diffs are some wicked fun with slicks and with that original hard track suspension, it likes to lift inner front wheel to air when exiting corners.

But here's the skin:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albu ... eBe/Kaikkee/XRT_AudiP.jpg

If you're interested on that other stuff, just tell and I'm maybe able to find that stuff from somewhere lying on my HD.
thats nice skin if you have the other stuff in your computer and you can find them i will be Very pleased
Quote from Tommi[FIN] :thats nice skin if you have the other stuff in your computer and you can find them i will be Very pleased

Thanks. I'll try to find that stuff tomorrow. But remember that you need patch V to be able to use tweak, bespoke, slickmod etc.
Been slacking with the RB4 skin, but only few decals left to make.
Suprisingly difficult to make skin when cars are completely different shape, might have been easier to make XRR or FXR version since they're both kinda boxy

Edit: Added current WIP on RB4 version. Still need to fix lines near headlights plus add decals and some other details. Most likely I'll replace the original style race number on the door with numberplate seen in first picture.... but it's over 4am and I'm off to bed
Attached images
Screenshot_wip1.jpg
Try these. I found them in the XR skins section almost a year ago.
I've got a Dirty version too, but the file upload keeps failing.
Attached images
XRT_QuattroS1.jpg
I cant upload this skin into lfsworld and its not there so thats not good
Quote from Tommi[FIN] :I cant upload this skin into lfsworld and its not there so thats not good

Resize it to 1024x1024 and you'll be able to upload it.
Well, here's the RB4 version if someone is interested.
I think I'll stick to messing around with single-seater skins =/
Attached images
RB4_SBQuattoS1C.jpg
Thank you. thats nice skin . Are you upload the skin allready because it says to your skin not found in lfsworld? Its there server was down probably But Thank you Thank you
Quote from beefyman666 :Resize it to 1024x1024 and you'll be able to upload it.

Can someone tell me how to resize the image
I was bored, so i resized it
Attached images
XRT_QuattroS1.jpg
Quote from Tommi[FIN] :i all ready have sound and setups to that car. Only need the skin

can u upload the setup plz
Quote from Tommi[FIN] :Thank you. thats nice skin . Are you upload the skin allready because it says to your skin not found in lfsworld? Its there server was down probably But Thank you Thank you

Yeah, I've uploaded it.
Double checked and it's there, unless I've somehow manage to screw up something (which wouldn't be a suprise, really)

Audi Rally car needed
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG