The online racing simulator
Hello again
Attached images
2010 Helmet.jpg
nice helmet
the red stipes on top(colour) are a bit but anyway nice helmet.
Yeah might change them to black, would be a bit more uniform then!
You've already made a request, no need to ask here.
Just wait
Todays night i had a dream and here you go(the dream is no joke )

Skinfile
Awesome dude
really nice
thanks guys
Cool stuff once again from you, kiste.
Nice One!

Compared to that, the Hulkenberg paint i've started a few days ago, looks quite lame.
haha i started with the alguesuari or how he is called
The first time I've put a bit of effort into a HEL skin, its still pretty basic but . Opinions and maybe some improvement suggestions please.
Attached images
mini-helmet.jpg
Nice, maybe put up few logos on there. its pretty hard to create something logical on helmet just because of its low quality model. Excellent 1st proper try. Maybe use some filter effects on some of those lines. Like noise on middle to create sparky effects.
Great first one, very basic but nicely done

Like EliteAti told you, you might need some little logos and/or effects to give it some extra thing, but it's already good
Nice consisten lines; hard to achieve on the poor helmet model. As it is now, it looks quite nice, but it looks very 70s. As mentioned, some effects will make it pop. Have a look at current helmets to see some examples of drop shadows on lines, pinstriping along large line edges, etc. Makes a huge difference.
Space helmet
My first try. Have problems with connection between parts of helmet. But it is hard to connect space and planet with texture. Thanks MAGGOT for PSD template for final view. "Futurama Space"
Attached images
Helmet-Photoshop-render_BAZOWSKI.jpg
Nice effort

This must be one hell of a challenge to align that planet on top and sides

Although I'm not a big addict of those kind of skins (like Honda 2007), I appreciate the work put in
Futurama skin
I wanted this space theme ... because i have Futurama themed FBM car.
Attached images
Futurama_HandF.jpg
No problem with me, I like the alignment you made and anyway, as long as it suits you it's good
great one Bazowski, I really like this one
Quote from adin :great one Bazowski, I really like this one

Many thanks!!!
Nice helmet!
Grim Fandango theme helmet
... easy one for my friend.
Attached images
u2_calavera.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG