The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
how to make the car oversteer exiting the corner
how to make the car oversteer exiting the corner, what do i change in the setup?
Depends on the car? The make the XRT/XRG oversteer, then you dont need to change anything. Just use [Hard Track], and when coming out of the corner, either accelerate hard, or just be rough with the car. Eventually this will unsettle the car, and will either cause understeer, or oversteer. It all depends on how your driving it.

The make the XFG oversteer, then just stick some knobblys on the back. That should do the trick .

To make the FBM oversteer (not sure why you would want it to), just turn down the rear downforce. But be warned, its hard to keep the car under control when it oversteers, especially with no downforce! ;d
I'm not a setup maker, but a stiffer suspension would work at first.
Stiffer rear springs, stiffer rear sway bar, higher psi in rear tires, less camber in rear tires, heavier foot on the gas.... just some of things that will induce oversteer.
Quote from LFS Manual Basic Setup guide :My car understeers out of the corner Harder front reb. Damp Harder rear comp.d Less caster Softer front antiroll Harder Rear antiroll

So in this case you're sayin your car understeers out of the corner and you want to make it oversteer out of the corner so I guess Harder Front Reb. Damp, less caster, etc. would be it. Just look in the manual in case I screwed some things up :P

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Basic_Setup_Guide
Guide made by : Robert “Moby” Björkman
I think u have to make some changes with the rear wings, also with the front suspensions as will as the anti roll bar make it stifer.
But we can wait for the experienced drivers to tell us.

watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyS5ndoA90I

bye
In the case of FWD, use a weird setup.
In the case of RWD, use more throttle.

Slight oversteer (the sort you don't need to correct) is quickest in most situations.
#8 - PaulH
Plenty of setup advice in the setup section of the forum, especially if you're looking to drift. Why you would want to is beyond me . . .
For a RWD car, Increase rear ARB and increase diff locking, or use a solid diff, also less camber, and higher tyre pressures.
thanks solved it with the wing
Quote from Funnybear :Plenty of setup advice in the setup section of the forum, especially if you're looking to drift. Why you would want to is beyond me . . .

A combination of trail braking and an oversteery setup means you can reduce the amount of input needed from the steering wheel. When you get it right, the brakes and accelerator become the devices you use to aim the car, and the steering wheel is used only to correct those inputs.
Is it just me but I've never had understeer issues with RWD cars in LFS?
Cars generally feel way more oversteery and slippery than in GTR2 for an example.
Quote from lerts :how to make the car oversteer exiting the corner, what do i change in the setup?

Full throttle at the apex.
Quote from tristancliffe :In the case of FWD, use a weird setup.

Yes how does this work. I know alot of the fast xfg sets seem to have power oversteer in the last corner of south city classic for example, but that doesn't make sense for a fwd car?
Quote from no_one :Yes how does this work. I know alot of the fast xfg sets seem to have power oversteer in the last corner of south city classic for example, but that doesn't make sense for a fwd car?

Locked diff
Quote from danowat :Locked diff

Yes I see all the good setups I have for xfg have locked diff ( though this shouldn't work on tarmac?) but still going from neutral throttle mid corner to full throttle should not give oversteer in fwd. Is there some trickery in the rear weight transfer/suspension?

EDIT: looking at the xfg setups I have the rear suspension has lower damping and lower arb settings than the front whereas I would have expected them to be stiffer. Is this something to do with it or is it just because of the f/r weight balance?
Quote from no_one :Yes I see all the good setups I have for xfg have locked diff ( though this shouldn't work on tarmac?) but still going from neutral throttle mid corner to full throttle should not give oversteer in fwd. Is there some trickery in the rear weight transfer/suspension?

EDIT: looking at the xfg setups I have the rear suspension has lower damping and lower arb settings than the front whereas I would have expected them to be stiffer. Is this something to do with it or is it just because of the f/r weight balance?

No trickery, a solid front axle will kick the back out under power, just basic physics.

Locked diffs shouldn't work as well as they do in LFS, and in some cases should be removed all together.
only need caster but it isnt possible to change anymore in "normal cars" (xrt xrg fz5).. 100lock, agressive driving style and tyre pressures.. ofcourse very tight suspensions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG