The online racing simulator
cheater
(7 posts, started )
cheater
found this guy on the for good players demo server, hes not in the server right now, but he was driving an XRGT and was managing to keep up and then pass me in the FBM, here is the replay, its at about 3:30 into the replay
Attached files
cheat.mpr - 282 KB - 128 views
Quote from rhys_02 :found this guy on the for good players demo server, hes not in the server right now, but he was driving an XRGT and was managing to keep up and then pass me in the FBM, here is the replay, its at about 3:30 into the replay

I know how fast you drive without watching the replay (Because you are in S2 Voucher Competition). It is totally impossible to overtake you with a street car!

Probably best way would be to give that replay to the admins of that server.
Pre Y18 demo racer = Totally untraceable.
Untraceable, yes. However, if he has a static IP, server admins can assign him a 999 ban.

If he doesn't... Well, tough luck.
ha.... it doesnt matter now, went on to the server, told him, he thought it was me, so he banned me lol
Quote from rhys_02 :ha.... it doesnt matter now, went on to the server, told him, he thought it was me, so he banned me lol

If I remember correctly, that server has it's own webpage and forum. Maybe you should tell them what really happened (And give the replay to them as a proof).
the Patch Y18 should be made manditory for demo users and kill off the XRT in patch X.

cheater
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG