Attached images
XRT_XP_Nascar.jpg
nice
wee
Attached images
cap1.JPG
cap2.JPG
upload it again

dont have the "BIG BIG numbers on the sides and roof while having a few mini decals around the car" atm

but i will edit it
Attached images
capture_20080602_124639.jpg
capture_20080602_124652.jpg
Quote from Kancel :upload it again

dont have the "BIG BIG numbers on the sides and roof while having a few mini decals around the car" atm

but i will edit it

Yes please do, your car is great but the numbers on the door is too small and there's no number on the roof
Quote from Kancel :upload it again

but i will edit it

Aye Carumba..Brushes ...

It looks okay, but doesn't have a major contributing sponsor ^_^
lizard, as i remember right (tell me if not), you said that no "outside company" can be advertised, so that big GoodYear logo is not the best choice. But I'm not really sure about this.

EDIT: it looks like i was writing rubbish. Please apologise to me....
I forgot i needed a pacecar skin so....i quickly made one just a few minutes ago XD
Attached images
pacecar.jpg
Just as a note to all competitors any skin map that is shared in this thread or this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40294 may be subject to use in promotional videos for the StormCup (i dont think anyone would have a problem with it but this is just to make sure).
Quote from lizardfolk :Just as a note to all competitors any skin map that is shared in this thread or this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40294 may be subject to use in promotional videos for the StormCup (i dont think anyone would have a problem with it but this is just to make sure).

I have just uploaded my hi-res skin to the above mentioned thread. If you would like to make some promo video, plz use my skin asewell, if possible. Thanks!
Quote from hariel-HUN- :I have just uploaded my hi-res skin to the above mentioned thread. If you would like to make some promo video, plz use my skin asewell, if possible. Thanks!

I will do my best to feature it but Hariel regarding that thread

I was only talking about skins already posted (so new skins should not be posted there). You already posted in the StormCup thread and that's actually what I wanted. but for the convenience of others who already posted their map in this thead I just added it in.

StormCup people please post in the StormCup "post your car thread".
With lizard's help, here is my skin .
Attached images
XRTMischiefRender.jpg
The first is use in Qual, the 2nd is use in race
Attached images
XRT_HK-LFSCARW&B.jpg
XRT_HK-LFSCAR4.jpg
update, get the BIG numbers on it

edit: update again
Attached images
unnamed-2.jpg
Great skin, thanks
Quote from Kancel :update, get the BIG numbers on it

edit: update again

the roof n.o. is not like this

face to the left side
Quote from scania :the roof n.o. is not like this

face to the left side

Well, in short track racing...usually it faces the crowd (Right)

and on super lates and mods, sometimes numbers appear on the rear quarter to give sponsors the full door-panel.

I'm pretty sure as long as its a big readable number, Lizard won't care at this point. lol.
since i don't think falcon will get done in time i just flipped the colors on my skin for the first event heres this skin.
Attached images
XRT_Muttn11flip.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :since i don't think falcon will get done in time i just flipped the colors on my skin for the first event heres this skin.

If you need any help with your skin Mutt, just PM me. Its a great skin!
Car I will be Running for the Season Opener! (Update Coming Soon)

New Car sporting Guess-Colors (Update Coming Soon)
Quote from TomShanK :

I'm pretty sure as long as its a big readable number, Lizard won't care at this point. lol.

I was strict on this before but Shank took the words right out of my mouth, it's a bit late to change it and as long as it follows the stock car format of giant numbers on doors and roof I'll let it go

Quote from TomShanK :Car I will be Running for the Season Opener! (Update Coming Soon)

Holy crap shank could that map be any bigger?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG