The online racing simulator
Unlocking lfs [solved]
(12 posts, started )
#1 - uiop
Unlocking lfs [solved]
Hello!

I just bought s2 licence and i dont now how do i unlock LFS . I cannot find the unlock page, or it has to be unlock s1 first and then s2 unlock automatically? please help mee!
#2 - th84
i think all it takes is to run lfs and enter your username and password. if im wrong im sure someone will correct me
nope, thats all you have to do now is just put in what you use to login at lfs.net
#4 - uiop
Quote from th84 :i think all it takes is to run lfs and enter your username and password. if im wrong im sure someone will correct me

yeah, thats logical, but the thing is that i cant find the place, where i can enter them
#6 - uiop
oh, start up lfs, and click on the button on the bottom right (not the exit, but right above it)

it should say Demo (S1, or S2 whatever you have): Name, and then just click that and put in your screenname and password
#8 - uiop
Quote from XCNuse :oh, start up lfs, and click on the button on the bottom right (not the exit, but right above it)

it should say Demo (S1, or S2 whatever you have): Name, and then just click that and put in your screenname and password

ok, i clicked there, the program send me to the options-player, there is no place where i can type my screenname and password, there is only the players name, what is shown on when i play multiplayer
Yours probably says "Unlock LFS"
Attached images
Live0001.JPG
#10 - uiop
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Yours probably says "Unlock LFS"

No! It doesnt, see!
Hmm, that's weird. I don't know if the old (the one we had before the release of full S2 alpha) S2 demo can be updated to 0.5Q but if it's possible and you have done so then download the full LFS archive here: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=downloads

If you already have the full version downloaded and are trying to use it - I don't know what's going on. Maybe try extracting the files from the zip archive again, this time to a different folder and see if that helps. Remember to keep the folder structure when extracting
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#12 - uiop
Quote from Huru-aito :Hmm, that's weird. I don't know if the old (the one we had before the release of full S2 alpha) S2 demo can be updated to 0.5Q but if it's possible and you have done so then download the full LFS archive here: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=downloads

If you already have the full version downloaded and are trying to use it - I don't know what's going on. Maybe try extracting the files from the zip archive again, this time to a different folder and see if that helps. Remember to keep the folder structure when extracting

Thank you for the advice what to do, i re zipped and there it was, got registrated to, thanks everybody for their help

Unlocking lfs [solved]
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG