The online racing simulator
How to edit lights
(10 posts, started )
How to edit lights
Can somebody tell me how to add the lights for example of the XFG?
And also what program and stuff?
Plz...
Can you plz give the file i have photoshop cs2!
Or can you give maybe the name of the dss file for XFG lights?
Oke i found XF_Interior, is that the correct for XFG?
And how I can open it with photoshop!
Found plug ins now i can open with photoshop?
Yes, install the plug in (read the readme), and you can open them...

Also, you can download a DDS Thumbnail viewer, so you can which file you need in Explorer.
There no readme file!
But ill try to search some more but for XFG lights is there an option for more lights, like more skins.. also more lights?
And is XF_Interior the right one? Is that from XFG??
Quote from tristancliffe :Yes, install the plug in (read the readme), and you can open them...

Also, you can download a DDS Thumbnail viewer, so you can which file you need in Explorer.

I have that BUT IT DOESNT OPEN IN PHOTOSHOP
Have you installed the plugin - I think there are some files you need to put in your photoshop/plug-ins folder. Really, there ARE instructions on the nVidia site or in the download - you just have to read them. I installed mine easily, with no problems and without reading anything.
Quote from tristancliffe :Have you installed the plugin - I think there are some files you need to put in your photoshop/plug-ins folder. Really, there ARE instructions on the nVidia site or in the download - you just have to read them. I installed mine easily, with no problems and without reading anything.

Owh I'm so sorry for late reply but I found it last saturday I think how to make lights, used a converter

How to edit lights
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG