The online racing simulator
Logitech DFP problem (PS3)
(10 posts, started )
Hi all.
Just got new Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel (it is for PS3, but i'm using it on pc).
So, the problem is that, when i wingman drivers ask to plug in my wheel, when it's plugged in, it just turns from one to other side, and left light keeps blinking.
Help please
Sorry for my bad english.
What do you mean it turns from on to other side?
Ehm, wait a bit, i'm uploading video atm, it will explain that.
Quote :if u realy want this wheel to work u need to open it up, and there is a rail u can move foward to lock the wheel into 180, then fire up your pc ps3 or game and let it calibrate. and it will stay in 180 (left led on)
then after it has done that push the rail backwards for 900 (both leds on). and its all good, the rail is white plastic and is under the big metal bar. u cant miss it.
ive cut a hole in mine at the top so i can move the rail whenever

I found that on youtube, can it help?
When you plug it in and it spins either way, thats it calibrating. Let it do that, then once it stops then you can use it.

edit: LMAO at the guy who said he chopped his up to move the "rail", there's a button shortcut which changes the mode. Don't go cutting holes anywhere.
I know that is calibrating, but it takes so long, now it's doing that about 10 minutes now, and left light keeps blinking
Edit - here's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtkx3geR58
Quote from richukss :I know that is calibrating, but it takes so long, now it's doing that about 10 minutes now, and left light keeps blinking

Oh right, you've got a problem there then. Not sure whats happened, but if its pretty new then Logitech should send you a new one.

Just seen that video - I think its the mechanism that changes the locking from 180 degrees to 900 degrees, I think it might be broken. If this a new PS3 version of the wheel or something? i didn't know you could get them specifically for the PS3.
Ehm.. i'm to confused now.. it was doing that thing about 20minutes, then was some noise, and.. wheel is working properly now.
Thanks for the help, but please, don't lock this thread, mby there'll be some problems again.
See you on track! (but first i will learn how to drive with 720 degrees )
i have a problem , i have the old dfp for ps2 , ive seen it works on ps3 but the pedals are really bad , the brake is constantly ON !! and i only have 1 pedal function , i accelerate the brake comes off and throttle begins , i let off and instanlty the brake comes back on can anyone help !! its driving me mad.
turn on combined axis in Options->Controls in LFS
Quote from Kniebeejs :turn on combined axis in Options->Controls in LFS

it workes on lfs but not on ps3 , thats the problem i have , any ideas ?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG