The online racing simulator
#1 - mrjo
TrackIR Vector Expansion Suport ,when?
Hello,

I just love Live for Speed 2 !, also I got a TrackIR3Pro after play with an older version for almost 2 years and my question is ..
can we have a 6DOF Abilities in Live for Speed 2 using the Vector Expansion??
now we just have Yaw and Pith in LFS2..
and a TrackIR reset center button in LFS2 Menu??

thanks.
LFS supports IR tracking devices?
TrackIR is really good for me JUST to look left and right. In my profile I disabled pitch axis at all and set big deadzone to the yaw axis not to be disturbed by a little head turns. So, it works great for me! I don't wanna pitch, roll and 3 transition axises is LFS at all. And the centering button I binded to the wheel through the wheel profile. So easy.
#4 - mrjo
well.
well. I think there is so much diference to have a full sens of virtual freedom when you want to look to any point or when you want or rotate you head or body position , I think what TrackIR3 Pro with Vector addon offer us is totally freedom and perfect virtual sense of movement at the same moment when we just do a turn with our car , when we do a brake, when we do a thortle ,when we just want to do a close look to our panels or interiors , you know? , if the camera in our virtual copckit do whatever our body and head do ,we will be 100% inmerse in the game ..
Live for speed 2 is so amazing in customize options ,why we can just have any option to activate 6DOF of freedom??
Quote from mrjo :well. I think there is so much diference to have a full sens of virtual freedom when you want to look to any point or when you want or rotate you head or body position [...]

I completely agree. 6DOF support would be wonderful. I downloaded the GT Legends demo last night and the 6DOF felt completely natural. With 2DOF the trackIR feels like an artificial aid, while in GT Legends, i just looked around as if i was in the car.

However, I didn't enjoy the driving so much, so i switched back to LFS. And spent an hour or so on a UF1 only server. Now that rocked.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG