The online racing simulator
New password problem
(9 posts, started )
New password problem
How do I set the password to, no password?

'/password=' doesn't work?
Comment it out. i.e.
"//password="

The two slashes mean that it's ignored. If it's ignored then it's not set.
Thanks

btw i love the avatar, it took me a while, but when i (eventually) got it, i laughed & then laughed some more .

edit: i just tried & got error message 'could not load file: /data /script /password=.lfs
where can i find a server commands list?
Quote from anttt69 :edit: i just tried & got error message 'could not load file: /data /script /password=.lfs

Sounds like it's doing some funky with the cfg, or you've got some stray /'s, if you've not already fixed it..

Quote from anttt69 :where can i find a server commands list?

X:\Path\To\LFS\docs\Commands.txt, under the "Host commands" heading
Talking of passwords ...

Am I right in thinking that there's no indication in-game as to whether the server is private or not?
Quote from OldBloke :Am I right in thinking that there's no indication in-game as to whether the server is private or not?

Afraid not By default I don't think the filters are set to show private servers. But if you set it to show them, you see a little "private" next to the host name
Quote from the_angry_angel :Afraid not By default I don't think the filters are set to show private servers. But if you set it to show them, you see a little "private" next to the host name

Thought so.

We often make our server private on the fly. It would be good to see in-game if we remembered to turn it off again.
+1 That would be good.. and also to see the name of the server you are in..

New password problem
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG