The online racing simulator
GP Bikes ALPHA 1 RELEASED!!
(261 posts, started )
Don't make an advert to Other game on that site !!Please :smash3d::slap::chairs::doh::wow:
Thanks for the heads-up, shoulda been in off topic really
General LFS discussion?
No problem. I'm sure one of the mods will see it and move it later. No harm done.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up Motordirex .

I've only had a quick 5min blast, and at first look, i'm impressed. Although it's next to impossible to control with the keyboard The physics seem pretty good, and the tyres collect dirt and grass which do seem to affect grip. I'll try hooking up a controller later in the day and give it a proper go.

But, it does appear to have some potential this...
GpBikes
That video looks promising. I'm downloading it now!
I'm not a biker, so I feel I might be a little stupid here, but is the way in which the bike dips around the screen and the view stays constant that realistic? It seems a bit.. weird.
The camera view was no problem for me at all. I'm trying to get the other three bikes to work too. You can open the .pkz files in winrar

edit: It supports rain too!
Quote from the_angry_angel :I'm not a biker, so I feel I might be a little stupid here, but is the way in which the bike dips around the screen and the view stays constant that realistic? It seems a bit.. weird.

Well i think it is ok because the rider tries to keep his head constant in whatever the bike's leaning angle is.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I'm not a biker, so I feel I might be a little stupid here, but is the way in which the bike dips around the screen and the view stays constant that realistic? It seems a bit.. weird.

When you brake hard you tend to sit up to keep your weight over the back wheel, but turning your head does go to one side a little.
I'm not a biker but doesn't the bike lean from one side to the other a little bit too fast?
What kind controller do we need for that game? Joystick? The guy in the video plays with keyboard, and he does a lot of wierd and unrealistic things due to that. Without a proper controller, that game can not be enjoyed (as LFS without a wheel)

It's not realistic as such, however, the view wildly swinging around is just sickening in a game.

Quote from Maelstrom :I'm not a biker but doesn't the bike lean from one side to the other a little bit too fast?

Depends what sort of bike is modelled, GP bikes change direction really fast.
Where do I download this?
Link in first post blindy
Quote from danowat :Link in first post blindy

That just takes me to RSC, With some thread about the game not working??

E: I have found it now. Link
Quote from mcgas001 :That just takes me to RSC, With some thread about the game not working??

E: I have found it now. Link

Yeah, links must have changed......
Im interested but is it worth the shot?
The demo seems to run smooth on my shitty system. It's not that bad at all TBH, I just need a better controller to play it. On/off buttons just don't cut it any more.

The 2 stroke sound reminds me of my old RS50 'til it got passed so many revs, such a sweet sound. And this is probably the nicest 2 stroke sounds i've heard in a game.

I reckon I will get a license for it soon.
I like the game but feels kinda dull that you can not lose the rear or the front end, default set sucks so feel free to try mine.

Do a 51.8 with that set (might be 41.8 not sure).
Attached files
noale_r250_07.rar - 339 B - 271 views
Quote from rc10racer :I like the game but feels kinda dull that you can not lose the rear or the front end, default set sucks so feel free to try mine.

Do a 51.8 with that set (might be 41.8 not sure).

Say that again? I lose it all the time...?
#24 - JJ72
great, i am bringing out my 3 pounds worth bike controller!
Put rain on and take the aids off. I could barely get off the line without highsiding! I enjoyed the quick go I had on it but it doesn't like my badly overheating laptop at all. Will try on Desky later and hopefully it won't be a jumpfest

(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG