The online racing simulator
Banned from IRC?
(12 posts, started )
Banned from IRC?
Hi.

Well, I just tried to join the LFS IRC channel a few minutes ago, and for some reason it keeps telling me I'm banned, which could very likely be possible, but I don't think I did anything. I know the last few times I've been on I haven't really said anything.

So if anyone could get back to me on this that would be great, thanks.
CasseBent, Da_Hoe, Huru-aito, illegal or Moonclaw will be able to tell you the reason, assuming that you weren't the only person in the ban list banned by chanserv (unlikely as that's a UK DSL provider owned IP), aisde from Kid.

I've given CasseBent a quick poke about this thread, but he appears to be afk I'm afraid.
omg plz lol. LFS has IRC channel? :o
Link?
09:31 -!- mode/#liveforspeed [-b Kstorm43!~Kris@*] by illegal

Seems like you aren't banned anymore...
#7 - Chaos
Quote from Gekkibi :omg plz lol. LFS has IRC channel? :o

i dare to say it is there since the begining of LFS
Joining, parting, joining, saying blah and then parting again. I'm pretty sure that was the reason. We wanted to ask why, but you had quit in the meantime, so setting a ban would either give you what you wanted or make you ask us why you were banned. Problem seems to be resolved then. Spam is bad, be it on the forum or irc.
Quote from CasseBent :Joining, parting, joining, saying blah and then parting again. I'm pretty sure that was the reason. We wanted to ask why, but you had quit in the meantime, so setting a ban would either give you what you wanted or make you ask us why you were banned. Problem seems to be resolved then. Spam is bad, be it on the forum or irc.

Oh, that. Sorry about that. The first time I left was because I accidentally closed the window, second time was when my wireless died. Didn't rejoin after that 'cause figured I must've bugged you guys enough, lol.

Well thanks, and I'll try not to let it happen again.
I wonder if i'm still banned....
since you joined some time ago, you know very well you're not
Quote from CasseBent :since you joined some time ago, you know very well you're not

I had a different hostmask then...

Banned from IRC?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG