The online racing simulator
FO8 Drivers Wanted
(15 posts, started )
FO8 Drivers Wanted
The GFC is currently looking for new talent to compete in this well established, clean racing league. In particular we are looking to expand the field of FO8 drivers at each race.

Please consider joining us. See www.gentlefoot.com for more information.
There are many FOX's, But not enough F08's We do need Good Drivers. We give you room, and will race you clean!
I would really LOVE to join. But 4 leagues is just too muh to handle I doupt I'd be able to get 5.

Currently in IGTC, LXO, H2H, StormCup. Once H2H is done I could consider GFC. I believe this runs saturday's at the same time as H2H.

Anyways, I cant until in 2 weeks maybe hopefully you guys will still be lasting by that time :S
We are in our third season, so I reckon we'll get through the next two weeks

BTW, GFC is on Sundays
I'm practicing with the FO8 for the next race!, I hope I can actually race this one
If it was another day i could race... but sunday is impossible to me :/
Still about 10 slots left on the GFC grid and about 4 slots left on the GTTC grid if anyone wants to join us this coming Sunday.

Quote from evilpimp :

Currently in IGTC, LXO, H2H, StormCup. Once H2H is done I could consider GFC. I believe this runs saturday's at the same time as H2H.

It runs on the same weekend. It runs on Sundays at 8:00pm UK time.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It runs on the same weekend. It runs on Sundays at 8:00pm UK time.

Sunday's I have LXO and StormCup back to back. Litterally back to back.
Storm cup hasnt started yet, and for LXO cup, Blackbird drives in it, and he makes the GFC just fine!
Quote from greg_slideways :Storm cup hasnt started yet, and for LXO cup, Blackbird drives in it, and he makes the GFC just fine!

Because he skips LXO every once in a while lol. and plus I'm in OneGP now... Those F1 cars are just amazing. Might drop out of LXO and keep OneGP and SR cup. That way its not all the same day.
When is the next GFC race, and is there room for one more?

My connection may last long enough for a whole race.

ATC Little Dave
Quote from BigDave2967 :When is the next GFC race, and is there room for one more?

My connection may last long enough for a whole race.

ATC Little Dave

Next GFC is this sunday at 8pm BST, 7pm UTC/GMT.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Next GFC is this sunday at 8pm BST, 7pm UTC/GMT.

I may just be able to survive the outcome . Been having disconnections really, so I'm kinda expecting the same to happen this Sunday.
Welcome back Big Dave!

FO8 Drivers Wanted
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG