The online racing simulator
Prove the quality of your team
(9 posts, started )
You can prove how competitive your team is be entering drivers into the GFC races. The GFC has now been running a team competition for the last couple of seasons.

There is an overall championship and a championship for each class (FOX and FO8).

A team can enter as many drivers as they like into each class but only the top two finishers from each class will score. So a team wishing to maximise their chances of points would enter 4 drivers, 2 in each class.

The competition is becoming more and more competitive.

I look forward to seeing some of you fledgling teams joining the great, clean racing you will enjoy in the GFC.

see www.gentlefoot.com/GFC.html and http://www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/viewforum.php?f=36

GF
Can anyone get anywhere near Storm Racing??
If nothing goes sent the drivers to my LFSCART, although the format is abit different to what you are doing in the Gentlefoot cup, but it is still FO8 racing... hopefully with better filled grids... your FOX cup is looking fine filled to me...
Haha We rule (stormracing).
keep up the good work
Quote from TFalke55 :If nothing goes sent the drivers to my LFSCART, although the format is abit different to what you are doing in the Gentlefoot cup, but it is still FO8 racing... hopefully with better filled grids... your FOX cup is looking fine filled to me...

F08 class has picked up again now following the introduction of the overall Team Championship. Many teams have realised they can net more points by fielding two drivers in FOX and another 2 in F08 class.

A number of FOX drivers will switch at the start of the next season too.

Storm Racing For The win, I will Deffinitly Reccomend this Series, I love racing it, Anyone who likes to run fair races needs to join.
I have to agree Good stuff, clean fair racing, and very competitive! Don't need to take it from me, Gentlefoot has seen me change as a racer, and its all due to his challenges! My first event was in December or 2007 on Blackwood Grandprix Reverse... My goal was to finish, and I achieved it! The next season of GFC / GTTC (earlier in 2008) I managed to finish all but 1 race; and even started getting better than last... This season I helped my team, Storm Racing, jumpstart into the lead by finishing a very strong fifth and ever since I have had a competitive pace, but not been so lucky... I think Gentlefoot has seen my improvement and I am amazed at how great these events are...

If you like the Formulas, join!
Thank you for that positive feedback Mr Bird

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG