The online racing simulator
My first ever! LFS Stunt vid
(15 posts, started )
Heres my 1st movie n 1st post on this site i hope u guys like it its just me n some guys fooling around pretty cool stunts and wipeouts n also a REVERSE wheelie with a car :P check it out...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NDGRPTS

post commets/rating....
#2 - herki
first of all my critisizm:
a) press SHIFT+F and you don't have the silly overlay
b) use a higher resoultion (like 512*384 or better)
c) use nice camera settings

but... for the first time it doesn't look to bad.
if you do it again while keeping the things mentioned above in mind, it may come out as a quite nice video.
Not really stunts, just acting like an idiot
Quote from Vendetta :Not really stunts, just acting like an idiot

look i said fooling around pal wat part of that u didnt understand....
Simply put, that film was pointless trashing with bad quality and bad fps. Have a nice day
Quote from Matrixi :Simply put, that film was pointless trashing with bad quality and bad fps. Have a nice day

NOT BAD FPS! I DID IT IN SLOW MO!! EFFECT! WITH THE BLURR! WTF IS WRONG WITH U RETARDS! u guys want HIGH CLASS all the time! INCASE U FORGOT THIS IS MY VERY GOD DAMN 1st! gimme a freakin break!
In my opinion Matrixi gave some constructive feedback. Obviously you can't take it.
Quote from daanesh :post commets/rating....

Quote from daanesh :NOT BAD FPS! I DID IT IN SLOW MO!! EFFECT! WITH THE BLURR! WTF IS WRONG WITH U RETARDS! u guys want HIGH CLASS all the time! INCASE U FORGOT THIS IS MY VERY GOD DAMN 1st! gimme a freakin break!

What's your problem?
He posted his comment.
It would be pointless to make a thread here if you don't want any criticism.illepall
Criticism helps you to make a better movie next time.
If you only want positive feedback you should write "ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK ACCEPTED" in the first post

I know it's your first film. It doesn't change the fact that it's bad. My first film was bad too, but I didn't get mad when people said it was bad. I learned from the advices and made a better movie.
ok look im sorry its just i didnt like the fact some ppl didnt like it.... and i also have an anger problem so dont mind me..
dont get stressed about it daanesh m8 some people on these boards expect perfection 110% of the time so nothing will probably make them happy unless its perfect but hey what can yah do
New comers always get angry with the bitey constant negitivity from LFS racers but they get use to it after a while
Why would u have a name like that illepall

BUT NOW I WANNA GET S2 LISENCE get my thinking
#14 - d6nn
wha
WTF IS THAT??????

i think that not handling a car so it flips is not a stunt

no offence
Quote from H@YDN :hey great movie dannesh it is very good for your first one.

and dont listen to the other bad comments

No, i think he shouldnt listen to you instead ... jk

Dont do the mistake i did,listen carefuly to the 'bad' coments,thats where you will find the key points to improve, and Dont get mad whit them, because,if most of the public says its not good, then its not good, accept that ! :chairs:

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG