The online racing simulator
Well, I tried it yesterday. Have to say that I was way too smashed to drive properly.
You claimed to have drunk 22 cans and still managed to complete a lap somehow!
Quote from Nick A :You claimed to have drunk 22 cans and still managed to complete a lap somehow!

You don't believe me? I still have the empty cans all around my seat?

(Oh, and actually I drinked 23. I just had to have one more before bed-time)
Quote from Gekkibi :You don't believe me? I still have the empty cans all around my seat?

Show us pics, we still don't trust you.

I was there yesterday, but didn't even left pits, because suddenly i had to do something important. Maybe next time.
Quote from Kid222 :Show us pics, we still don't trust you.

I was there yesterday, but didn't even left pits, because suddenly i had to do something important. Maybe next time.

Do I really have to!
I already re-positioned the cans to kitchen.
Quote from Nick A :You claimed to have drunk 22 cans and still managed to complete a lap somehow!

obviously you didn't see the flag next to his name
Quote from Rdcranno :obviously you didn't see the flag next to his name

Ya. And my strategy is to drink slowly. I took my first beer when I woke up and always had one open beer can. However, I drinked pretty slow, maybe 30 minutes per can. First it is easy, but after you have drinked 5 hours, it is starting to have an impact.

This is not about fastest lap, this is endurance.
Anyone up for some more racing again tonight? Server is set for qualifying now but when we get a few of us on we can switch it to racing. Say about 9ish again?

Server is Gentlefoot.com#1 and it's now set to Aston Grand Touring which is the next race on the GFC/GTTC calendar.

Nice, fast and flowing, quite a contrast to FE Black Rev but no less frustrating hehe
Possibly!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG