The online racing simulator
Anyone wanna race FOX/FO8 right Now?!
A few of us are practicing for an upcoming GFC race but all are welcome. A few extra numbers will really help us prepare. The nurburgring like Fern Bay Black Reverse too

Anyone who wants to join it's Gentlefoot.com#2.
Damnit. I'd want to but have to catch some certain alphabets.
Nice turnout
Yes it is
#5 - wild
Very nice

I need to get better with my G25 for racing Cruising is fine but i suck at racing
It was so much fun the other night a few of us are gonna do the same thing again tonight at 21:00 UK time if anyone is up for some more quality racing around this challenging layout.
Count me in unless some hot bitches arrive at my flat!

Which never happens. :cry:
lol, you have to lure them spanky. Try some posh choc's suspended above your door on the end of a fishing rod .

oh yes, & dont forget to have them annoyingly out of reach
It was great stuff. I'll be there again tonight if I can...
I'll be there this time as well. Need to practise lapping these FOX's safely. See you all tonight!
Sorry? Lapping FOXs? Are you joining the big boys James?
I sure am, we need more FO8's so I decided to switch for the good of the GFC. I don't expect to be anything but last for the rest of this season but if it keeps the GFC alive then I'm happy to do it.
Quote from count.bazley :I sure am, we need more FO8's so I decided to switch for the good of the GFC. I don't expect to be anything but last for the rest of this season but if it keeps the GFC alive then I'm happy to do it.

It's the FO8 or nuttin'!

I thought people we're fighting for the FO8s but I guess once again we get hit by the pussy band wagon.
Was a great laugh again last night - thanks all. We do it again tonight 21:00 again if you fancy it

btw - I'll probably switch to FO8 next season and I think a few others might too.
I'll be there again. Will try not to drink so much tonight! :insane:
Damn all you drunken southerners! Had some damn good racing last night, you really have to choose the right spot to overtake around this combo.
Might give it try today.
I will race with FOX, though i tried also FO8, but i suck at it on this track. But next race i'll take this beast for a nice run.
#18 - Osco
I'll try and make it too, had some good fun yesterday
Should be another good turnout again tonight by the sound of it

See ya all in 4 hours.
Do you need any cheerleaders? I don't dare to join the race, but I could join the server and watch it.
Quote from Gekkibi :Do you need any cheerleaders? I don't dare to join the race, but I could join the server and watch it.

hehe all r welcome. And I'm sure you'll be fine - there will be a mix of GFC and general random public racers on I expect.
Quote from Gentlefoot :hehe all r welcome. And I'm sure you'll be fine - there will be a mix of GFC and general random public racers on I expect.

Have you seen me driving S-S? Check me FBM @ BL1 PB from LFSW... For the safety of fellow racers, /spec Gekkibi if I accidentally press shift+j...

All except 2 yellow flag on CTRA servers I caused using FBM. Other of these 2 were caused by another when he hit me.
Quote from Gekkibi :Have you seen me driving S-S? Check me FBM @ BL1 PB from LFSW...

That time is fine after only 6 laps. Speed comes with practice.

Don't underestimate yourself. You already said you didn't dare to drive against Platinum licenced drivers in CTRA Race 1 and when you did you actually finished races on the podium.
Quote from zeugnimod :That time is fine after only 6 laps. Speed comes with practice.

Oh, ya. Forgot that times & laps obtained in demo-servers are not shown in LFSW.

Quote from zeugnimod :Don't underestimate yourself. You already said you didn't dare to drive against Platinum licenced drivers in CTRA Race 1 and when you did you actually finished races on the podium.

I don't buy lottery tickets because the chances to win is so minimal. Same goes to CTRA-racing. I joined CTRA Race 1 with almost full grid and finished 10th or something. Nothing to be proud of. That one time I managed to finish 2nd was a good luck.
You only learn by getting in there and having a go. Reasonable people accept that mistakes are made sometimes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG