The online racing simulator
First Twin Drift Movie by Me :)
(15 posts, started )
Hello all
I am not very good at making movies but I am happy to present my second try to make a movie I Twin with a girl named Sandra online with other racers .I will be happy if there are comments Software used : Fraps 2.7 and Windows Movie Maker .Thanks!
Here is the link (low res.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekRcpfSxzDQ
such a beatiful song, destroyed...
Song doesnt match the speed of the video,destroyed a perfectly good song,too much FOV.Overall,I dont think that you put alot of effort in the video.
Hmmm... The song is faster, and the video is always slow motion, and only that, makes the video heavy to see. The video needs more faster parts, more effects, and the parts musn't be too long. Without acrimony, keep trying.
Thank you all for the advices i will try to make my next movie by Cyberlink Power Director Greetz!
Music doesn't match speed of the video, it's really boring to see two XRTs drifting around FE3R, in the slowmotion. And i don't think this can be called twin drifting, i just saw one or two twins there. So keep working on twins and video making.

Some advices:
- less FOV, this looks very unrealistic
- less slowmotions
- choose music which will match speed of the video, if you're doing slowmotions
- disable MPR chat & system messages
- try to do video which i won't fall asleep while watching it
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Music doesn't match speed of the video, it's really boring to see two XRTs drifting around FE3R, in the slowmotion. And i don't think this can be called twin drifting, i just saw one or two twins there. So keep working on twins and video making.

Some advices:
- less FOV, this looks very unrealistic
- less slowmotions
- choose music which will match speed of the video, if you're doing slowmotions
- disable MPR chat & system messages
- try to do video which i won't fall asleep while watching it

Thank you for the advice I really make this video boring
BTW:what is FOV :o
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Thank you for the advice I really make this video boring
BTW:what is FOV :o

Field of View.
Hi again!i don't want to make a new topic so i want to present my third Movie xD.It is short but i want your comments! greetz!Low res.link http://vbox7.com/play:ed1ea3d2
k ... so this was the 57 LFS polka dance video I saw ... NEXT!
Quote from bigcheese :k ... so this was the 57 LFS polka dance video I saw ... NEXT!

relax man, leave the insulting to me, I'm a pro....

(good point though)
It doesn't loads the player.
wow, you actually used the picture i tough you wouldnt used it pecause it looked bad. the vidoe were quite nice, only thing that took into my eye were that drift were slowmotioned many times but the music were going fast. but quite nice video
Quote from batteryy :wow, you actually used the picture i tough you wouldnt used it pecause it looked bad. the vidoe were quite nice, only thing that took into my eye were that drift were slowmotioned many times but the music were going fast. but quite nice video

Yep i am learner at Movie making thanks for comment and nice edit of the picture

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG