The online racing simulator
XRT Sailor Moon skin!
(13 posts, started )
XRT Sailor Moon skin!
I just have to ask, you are male, right?
Everyone here knows ilove anime but ofccial statement i dont like sailer moon the most girly anime of al girly stufs

but for skin its good for rist timer i think evryone needs to start somehwre but i think online racers wil think your gay if your male

Note: This is not to insult youy but this is to actaluy worn you for poeple who have AN OBSESSIVE HATE OF GAYS IN SOME SERVERS(wich is ridiculous)

I am hetro sexual but i like pink for skin only difrent shade and sat the lest some white ore black to not make it look gay so popele dont crash you on purpose

Pink in lfs skins is not fairlky apreciated in the world world of grip racing in drift servers its fine

Note: this is not meant as an insult its meant as a clear warning
It was just a honest question, didn't mean to offend. But yes, it looks nice, me thinks. My cousin would love it.
Quote from Ca18Slider :It was just a honest question, didn't mean to offend. But yes, it looks nice, me thinks. My cousin would love it.

I know such a shame the grip race world thinks pink equals gay(most of the time)
Let's try not to make comments like that to keep harassment to a minimum.
Quote from Ca18Slider :Let's try not to make comments like that to keep harassment to a minimum.

+1 back to topic
#8 - herki
Quote from Chrisuu01 :+1 back to topic

how ironic...

Anyway, Tim, I'd try to give it better edges at the areas where you have a picture on the pink background. See the attached pictures for what I mean.
And the pink exhaust pipe looks kinda silly, I'd stick with the stock one
Attached images
smoon a.jpg
smoon b.jpg
Chrisuu01 and Ca18Slider: I am male, and I love pink XD
Why?
Cuz everyone thinks people who uses pink is gay, which is ****ing redicilous and gives me the freedom to use it however I want and people will moan and cry, but they are just jellous asses, most of the people laughs and thinks it's funny.
And I HATE sailor moon, that's why I used it. Since it's such a shit show, I love using it. I wanted something good with the pink, and sailor moon did it!

Herki: Hmm ... I'm not the best photoshopper. How did you make it so nice and perfect around the corners?
And, I don't know which one of those stuff is the exhaust xD
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Chrisuu01 and Ca18Slider: I am male, and I love pink XD
Why?
Cuz everyone thinks people who uses pink is gay, which is ****ing redicilous and gives me the freedom to use it however I want and people will moan and cry, but they are just jellous asses, most of the people laughs and thinks it's funny.
And I HATE sailor moon, that's why I used it. Since it's such a shit show, I love using it. I wanted something good with the pink, and sailor moon did it!

Herki: Hmm ... I'm not the best photoshopper. How did you make it so nice and perfect around the corners?
And, I don't know which one of those stuff is the exhaust xD

IF u read corecttly i am not unsulting you reading post's correctly as a talent at itself

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Everyone here knows ilove anime but ofccial statement i dont like sailer moon the most girly anime of al girly stufs

but for skin its good for rist timer i think evryone needs to start somehwre but i think online racers wil think your gay if your male

Note: This is not to insult youy but this is to actaluy worn you for poeple who have AN OBSESSIVE HATE OF GAYS IN SOME SERVERS(wich is ridiculous)

I am hetro sexual but i like pink for skin only difrent shade and sat the lest some white ore black to not make it look gay so popele dont crash you on purpose

Pink in lfs skins is not fairlky apreciated in the world world of grip racing in drift servers its fine

Note: this is not meant as an insult its meant as a clear warning

I meant this post by me
Quote from Chrisuu01 :IF u read corecttly i am not unsulting you reading post's correctly as a talent at itself

I meant this post by me

I know you weren't insulting me Didn't take it as that :P
If I remember correctly the exhaust is the rectangle in the lower right corner of the skin.

Assuming you use photoshop it's pretty easy to get those outlines:
1. Have a layer for your background, for example your pink (Background).
2. Have a layer above this one, which is completely empty for now (Layer 1).
3. Have a layer with your picture with transparent background (Layer 2).
4. Now select Layer 2 and use the Magic Wand on the transparent area, you should select all except your picture with that.
5. Choose Selection -> Invert Selection, Selection -> Modify Selection -> Expand (use a value that feels right for you here, in the above it was 10 pixels) and Selection -> Soft Selection Edge (I chose 5 pixels here).
6. Now Select Layer 1 and use the Flood Fill Tool on the inside of your selection.

I can't guarantee the correctness of the menu labels, but you should find them
Thanks herki! I'll try it tomorrow, bed time now xD

XRT Sailor Moon skin!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG