The online racing simulator
R - 180 @ GT Turbo
(11 posts, started )
R - 171 @ GT Turbo
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I've done that. Loads of people have done that. Not necessarily on purpose, but it has been done. The point is to AVOID spinning at 105mph on a straight.

And I don't think, Infinity, that the ability to spin at 100mph should warrent Turkey4Ever, but each to their own.

It's quite a nice shot though, but the blurring gives me a headache.
So what? Change some gear ratios and reverse will go up to the cars top speed almost.
Quote from Vendetta :So what? Change some gear ratios and reverse will go up to the cars top speed almost.

Mission have a good time...Else all lfs racers know changing gear ratios. I dont like u stil

Turkish Translate:
Amacımız eğlenmek....Yoksa tüm lfs yarışçıları vites oranlarını değiştirmeyi biliyor.Senin üslupunu sevmedim.
heh..ok. This thread is really pointless, stupid too.
Then dont read this "Thread"
It takes less than a minute. You just move that slider to the left. No big shit, a 5 year old could do it.
andddddd your point in that post is?
Guess this thread has some fun content for some people, some feel just that this is waste of space. Using mecanik you could have done 400mph in reversed gear.

I just can't understand why you need to start kicking and slapping these who post these HKS mods for RA or 180kph using reverse. You don't need to use the stuff posted ot read the content either. You don't need to view these thread at all. Let him have his fun. Unless he starts making new threads daily about similar things then its moderative issue.

I've seen many many many threads about BOV sounds and I have no urge to post saying "changing the sound is stupid" or "it doesn't actually sound that" or "only stupid ricers need to change bov sound". I just go see another threads and forget it.

And a to make people haaappy! (stop policing the forum, you're not moderators and hopefully never be)
hehe back in s1 i changed the xrt gearing ratio and actually passed a gti on the bl back straight .. i obviously couldnt clear the upcoming corner though :P
Now really, if you can't manage to change gear ratio's, then you really ought to play something easier like Pong.

You won't get far in LFS without at least some semblance of how cars work...

Anyone noticed people using longer words today for the hell of it? It's starting to unnerve me.

R - 180 @ GT Turbo
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG