The online racing simulator
Took the old boat anchor to the track last weekend.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look for.
You should look for ugly American cars scrapping a nice grid of luxurious cars haha!
Cool. I want to go motorcycle racing there some time, just need the funds to go to racing school and get a pickup truck for bike transportation.

http://www.teampromotion.com/tpm.php
Quote from Riders Motion :You should look for ugly American cars scrapping a nice grid of luxurious cars haha!

All I'll say is that we had a blast.

My father and I had a nice surprise when the event coordinators bumped us up to the advanced run group.
Yeah, I've heard about that one. Of the tracks TPM goes to, Pocono is actually closest to me. NJ Motorsports Park is second closest and Summit Point is third. BeaveRun and VIR are a bit too far. Raceway Park (which is even closer to me than Pocono) here in Jersey has a small road course and I've seen it and driven a section of it when Mazda held a test drive event there once. However, according to their website, supermotos are the only bikes to have run there so far.
Newark, eh. A couple of the guys from my group are from up that way. One from Toms River, and another from Branchville.

VIR is worth the drive every couple years or so. I can't wait to go to the new NJ track in August. It's owned by the same people who own VIR.
whats the name of that new track?
Why yes, yes it is.
my friend has an SHO, he loves it.
Quote from SidiousX :my friend has an SHO, he loves it.

Glad someone does. I'm looking to move on. The past six years have been fun, but I'm gearing up for a car with a warranty. The magic 8-ball shows a Mazdaspeed 3 in my future.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Quote from PAracer :Glad someone does. I'm looking to move on. The past six years have been fun, but I'm gearing up for a car with a warranty. The magic 8-ball shows a Mazdaspeed 3 in my future.

They are ok =) You could probably find some SRT-4's with 4 years left on their warrenty. I expect if you bought one with a 3 year you could extend it to 7 yet, would still have 3 years left for an 04, they came factory with 7 year warranty's. Get more bang for your buck the SRT than the Mazda, got a buddy that has one. Buying new new is a waste of money, I did it with my ACR and I lost a big chunk of money on it.
The last thing I would do is buy a Chrysler. The SRT-4 isn't a bad car, I just won't buy one. Will four track tires, a tool box, and the other associated parts fit in a Neon? I understand the depreciation that comes along with a new car, I just care more about the perks of being the original owner.
#17 - Dac
i think that M3 looks retarded.
Quote from PAracer :The last thing I would do is buy a Chrysler. The SRT-4 isn't a bad car, I just won't buy one. Will four track tires, a tool box, and the other associated parts fit in a Neon? I understand the depreciation that comes along with a new car, I just care more about the perks of being the original owner.

should do, I know people that have
Quote from Dac :i think that M3 looks retarded.

There were dozens of retarded M3s at the track. Which one draws your attention?
I don't see a silver Mustang in any of those pics. You know who I'm talking about.

I saw her try a Yamaha R6 on for size. She's quite tiny.
Quote from Forbin :I don't see a silver Mustang in any of those pics. You know who I'm talking about.

I saw her try a Yamaha R6 on for size. She's quite tiny.

'Fraid not. I've only known a couple female Mustang drivers. One's not tiny any more. The other is a hair over 6' tall.

Is she cute?
See the photos from the car group at TPM's Summit Point Shenandoah trackday on July 4th at racedayphoto.com. Jersey plates. Very cute, can't see her behind the windshield, though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG