The online racing simulator
Finish this skin
(15 posts, started )
Finish this skin
I lost interest in this skin but I still think it has potential to be good if someone else would like to finish it. PM me with your email for the .psd as it would be very ugly to work over the shadow kit.
Attached images
FZ5_Century73.jpg
I would do it cos it looks good, but how do you do patterns eg. on that car with GIMP? thanks it looks great
it was done using the paths tool and a lot of guess and check as to how it lines up.
ehhhrrrgg i might as well just finish this unless someone really wants it
Remember one thing kids. To credit original authors is a great thing.

Quote from daloonie :Remember one thing kids. To credit original authors is a great thing.

Im fidling aroudn with it and yes i wil credit flymike for the graphics
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im fidling aroudn with it and yes i wil credit flymike for the graphics

And someone else for a shadowkit...
Quote from beefyman666 :And someone else for a shadowkit...

I only got separated grapics with no default skin on them ore masterskinners pro kit just a bare grapics pds with only the grapics design on it not even laid over a default skin

So i might as wel coull pase it of a XRG ore something but il use it for the FXR i decided
daloonie only posted because flymike used his shadowkit, so when you finish the skin and if you release it, put daloonie's name on the skinfile for credits.
Quote from beefyman666 :daloonie only posted because flymike used his shadowkit, so when you finish the skin and if you release it, put daloonie's name on the skinfile for credits.

Im not suing the sadowkit read my pots thurely and properly i got the grapiccs only the curved shapes an a pds file so there is no background so no defalut skin and no shadowkit

as seign in the atachment thos grapics are what he gave me no default skin no nothing but those grapics
Attached images
what i got.jpg
Your shoddy english made me misunderstand.

Sorry.
Can happen to even the best.

Well remember to credit flydudeman anyhow.
sorry I never wrote credit to your shadowkit daloonie, the skin was never finalised by me and credit is not the first thing I do on a skin
I'll take it if you don't mind...
sure pm me with your email

Finish this skin
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG