The online racing simulator
Hanns-G any good?
(6 posts, started )
Hanns-G any good?
anyone have or use a hanns-g monitor? what do you think of it?

I am interested in the 22" but keep reading how 20" panels are better quality?

also anyone know of a reasonably priced non TN panel monitor?
so far I have found Dell Ultrasharp monitors to be well documented/respected.

The 20incher is £175 & i'm looking at £200 if I want a S-IPS panel.
Depends on which model. Our college had a room of Hanns-G 17" monitors for the work stations and they wernt very good to be fair... colour clarity just wasnt there even after messing with settings for 5-10 mins. LG / Samsung would be the brands to look at.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Depends on which model. Our college had a room of Hanns-G 17" monitors for the work stations and they wernt very good to be fair... colour clarity just wasnt there even after messing with settings for 5-10 mins. LG / Samsung would be the brands to look at.

Weird :/

I'm running a 17inch Hanns-G now and the colour is excellent, the whole package is extremely good!

I'm considering buying a 20inch + as well later this year and i shall definitely be buying Hanns-G again.

IMHO i think price vs quality is excellent.

My 2 pence worth
#4 - dadge
i have the HG216D (22" wideboy) and i am very happy with it. a few of my team mates have the very same model. £140-£160 @ dabs.com. it would of been better to have built in usb hub instead of low end speakers but i only use them to listen to my mp3 player or connect my phone to them. all in all, the hanns-g 22" is prety good.
#5 - ajp71
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Depends on which model. Our college had a room of Hanns-G 17" monitors for the work stations and they wernt very good to be fair... colour clarity just wasnt there even after messing with settings for 5-10 mins. LG / Samsung would be the brands to look at.

Brand isn't all important, TN panels will look rubbish no matter who makes them.
My thoughts exactly. I have found a reasonably priced M-PVA panel monitor which should do nicely.

Hanns-G any good?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG