The online racing simulator
Bad MotoGP race
(7 posts, started )
Bad MotoGP race
hello guys, i am looking for a MotoGP race where the marshals were really unprepared. It has been posted here in "Racing videos" thread but i cant find it now. Its basically one guy crashes on a croner and spills oil there and everybody else falls of his bike at that corner, some drivers going mad other just walk off in disapointment and there was one who showed his middle finger to cameras and marshals

Its pretty funny but i cant find it, Anyone give me a hand? Thanks
#2 - Bean0
I remember watching a World Superbike race where this happened, maybe you are searching for the wrong one ?
Marshalls were idiots but the riders actually knew there was oil down there from the first time they went through so i dont understand why they didnt change their lines.
Probably expected that since there was no flag up it had been cleaned up like usual.
#6 - Bean0
The marshalling was absolutely crap.

You can see the guy that Fogarty knocked off gesticulating that there were no blue flags shown to him...he had no idea he was about to be lapped.
Quote :You can see the guy that Fogarty knocked off gesticulating that there were no blue flags shown to him...he had no idea he was about to be lapped.

Yeah but I think he'll find the rulebook doesnt require backmarkers to depend on blue flags, he should be aware of his situation anyway.

I recall another race like this I think at Oulton Park back in the days they ran 50, 125, 250, 500 and sidecars in the same race day around 10-15 years sago now. Every race people kept going off at the same corner, it doesnt matter if you know it's slippery you still have to find every tenth - the only thing that changes on a slippery surface is the margin for error.

Bad MotoGP race
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG