The online racing simulator
June is coming so my new pc is coming
I need some help making my own pc with a budget of around 700(maybe 800) Euros a euro is curently worth 1,56 dollars

This makes my 700 euro budget a budget of $1092,- American dollars

If its 800 euros wich i hope it wil become my budget wil increase to a stagaring 1248 dollars

note i have beighn working for this for one year

Also important does somebuddy know the price of just a cs3 photoshop elements so i finaly have the mighty pen tool and so i can skin? on the new pc so i can exclude that price from the pc budget

hope somebuddy wil help me with it

Il just have to search somebuddy to help me put it togetter caus im not that good with hardware stuf
#2 - Jakg
Can you build your own PC? Will you be overclocking? Do you have any parts you want to keep? etc.
Quote from Jakg :Can you build your own PC? Will you be overclocking? Do you have any parts you want to keep? etc.

I have to start form scratch this is my zis her pc so i have to start from nothing

And no i dont think im capable of buiding my own unles i get some kind of guide
It's all like LEGO anyway... Unless you start to overclock, cool with liquid nitrogen, do some voltage modifications, etc. etc. So yeah, it's all like LEGO.
Hey Chris
Start here. This is a pretty good guide from what I've read. I'm reading a bunch since I'm going to build my own when I get the money (even though I'm quite satisfied with my Dell now, I still regret buying it).
Linky: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/building-pc,511.html
If you need any help, I'll be glad to clear things up. I'm betting you'll get a better PC than mine even though you'll spend the same amount of money. Oh by the way, do you need a monitor?
O/T: What is that in your avatar? It looks interesting.
#6 - ajp71
Building a PC from bits is very easy, it all just clips together. Knowing which bits to buy is somewhat more tricky but ask here and you'll get advice from those who understand them
Quote from Scatter :Hey Chris
Start here. This is a pretty good guide from what I've read. I'm reading a bunch since I'm going to build my own when I get the money (even though I'm quite satisfied with my Dell now, I still regret buying it).
Linky: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/building-pc,511.html
If you need any help, I'll be glad to clear things up. I'm betting you'll get a better PC than mine even though you'll spend the same amount of money. Oh by the way, do you need a monitor?
O/T: What is that in your avatar? It looks interesting.

Yes i need a monitor if i don have one il won't see a thing

and for my avtar how abou i grab a pencill an draw a bit thats just simplie 10 minute job most likely les then 10 minute job for me

abou the site thanks il look around

But i think the choise form me since i have no base i need tlo buy base first

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG