The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :learn maybe? i can easily do it and ive never used that silly mouse xy setup before

Its not silly. Sure, everybody can do it, but it take time and sometimes accidentally the brake go on when using Mouse Y for throttle and brake. Pedals will be alot faster than doing throttle up and down with a mouse while steering with the same mouse.

I guess i must buy some pedals...

@ the other players which have me misunderstand

I use not the preconfigured Mouse-Option in LFS, i use the Mouse-Axes in the Axes-FF. This is a special option for steering in LFS.
If You use this, then is a W printed beside your player name in the list of connections. True true, the Button-User have no problems, i know this.
Quote from matze54564 :I use not the preconfigured Mouse-Option in LFS, i use the Mouse-Axes in the Axes-FF. This is a special option for steering in LFS...

Patch Y made this option impossible. Impossible control throttle, steer and clutch correct (except auto gear or pedals additional). Therefor I and "the preconfigured Mouse-Option in LFS".
Quote from aIM BLR :Patch Y made this option impossible. Impossible control throttle, steer and clutch correct (except auto gear or pedals additional). Therefor I and "the preconfigured Mouse-Option in LFS".

In CTRA is auto gear not allowed. And impossible was it only in Patch X30. In Patch X31 gave the devs the feature back. I hope my memories are right. The clutch is everytime a button when u only have a mouse. I was thinking about a Joystick just for throttle and brake and clutch. I guess driving with joystick and mouse at same time will be fun. Why allow microsoft only 2 mouse axes in windows? I will a second mouse with a second pointer and with their own axes. Then can u take in each hand a mouse . right mouse can be throttle brake and clutch and left just for steering. Not only for playing i need 2 mice. I wish i have 2 mice in CAD, this will make the work easier. I know, its a bit off topic to flame about that is only one mouse in windows.
Quote from matze54564 : Why allow microsoft only 2 mouse axes in windows?..Not only for playing i need 2 mice. I wish i have 2 mice in CAD, this will make the work easier.

Microsoft isn't fault. Mouse, as device, have 2axis (3, scroll axis also) on definition. Program turn off for example axis X and work with only axis Y generally not possible. But is possible mechanical fix "left mouse" on axis Y and fix "right mouse" on axis X. It is non standart solution, but two mouse not standart solution also. )
I solve my problem with mouse in LFS little in an other way. I have analog throttle, analog brake and correct control clutch. In Windows mouse work as a rule.
I use pedals along with a mouse.
Thanks a lot for the link aIM! I have to try flightsims with this too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG