The online racing simulator
Dentist.... :(
(38 posts, started )
Only bad memories from these. I was too lazy to use them properly so in the end I guess the result wasn't 100% ideal. I had only those rubber bands when the actual braces were removed.
#27 - wien
Umm, what exactly do those rubber bands (?) do? I had my mouth all blinged out for years, and I can't remember ever seeing any of those.
#28 - Kaw
Quote from wien :Umm, what exactly do those rubber bands (?) do? I had my mouth all blinged out for years, and I can't remember ever seeing any of those.

They make resistance.
Pulling upper and lower part together. And hurting.
I had a set of bands, and hated them. I wanted to shoot my orthodontist, on 5 seperate occasions during 3 years he messed up something. So that was 5 times my parents had to go back and pay for the problems to be fixed. The 2 problems (that repeated) were the rubber bands were too strong or a bracket would fall off. The brackets killed me because the same one kept falling off. I am sure as hell he was trying to rip us off.

All I can remember is everything hurting after a trip to the dentist. My main killers were the springs that go on each bracket, the chain across the brackets(rubber chain), or those bands.
Quote from Jertje :So... how do you eat?

I was going to post this...

I'd rather have slightly wonky teeth than have to wear one of those.
Man that's nasty. I had fixed braces on for about 18 months when I was 16/17. Biggest pain in the ass ever - especially when I was trying to chase girls at that time

In the end I gave up and demanded they removed them a few months before the orthodontist (read: masochist) wanted to. My mum has the casts of my teeth before I got the braces and dear god they were horrible. I never thought they were as bad as that, but they were really bad.
So it was nasty at the time, but I can't say I regret having it done.
#33 - Kaw
Tbh, its okay to have it. Its like a + in my weirdo look

Them girls digg it!
#34 - th84
I had braces for over 3 yrs. I hated them at the time, but now I have my dentist on my christmas card list.
Luckily for me, i have never had to have braces, i gots me some good knashers ()! Unfortunately for one of my mates though, he had to have the same kind of thing as you, with the bands too. The funny part though, was that he chose to have the bands glow in the dark. It was rather funny, walking to mate's house's in the dark, seing him smile, and then get a bright glow from his mouth .

He has since had the braces removed now though, and imo, he looks a hell of alot better for it.
I too had metal stuff on my teeth for 4 years, got removed one year ago.
I've learned one thing: dentists do ALWAYS say that it will take about two years, but in reality it's a bit optimistic.
Quote from Fabri91 :I too had metal stuff on my teeth for 4 years, got removed one year ago.
I've learned one thing: dentists do ALWAYS say that it will take about two years, but in reality it's a bit optimistic.

yeap, they said for me 3 yars ago that these are only in your mouth for 1 year but those peaces of metal are still in my mouth

Dentist.... :(
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG