The online racing simulator
There has never been a 'legitimate American government' since JFK was assassinated.
Quote from tristancliffe :Not at all impossible. It's called inertia and momentum. A dynamic failing.

Ha... A dynamic failing? Anyway, the towers top section didn't have enough momentum to crush the floors directly below like it did, if it was dropped from a height well it may have a chance but not crushing it right from the start. Only last night I watched a Chanel4 program about the 9/11 Hotel, where the hotel beside the towers was actually crushed from falling debrit but a section which was reinforced after the 93 bombings still remained. And that had whole sections of the tower fall directly onto it from a huge height.
Quote :Can't it? Ever felt how hot a screw can get just turning it through soft wood? Imagine tonnes of it falling on top of itself.

So you believe that floors falling on top of each other caused some of the steel to melt?
Quote :Steel box columns can collapse in on themselves. It's called buckling. Try it with a coke can - stand on it, touch the side and watch it buckle with the same weight it used to take. Take another coke can. Stand on it. Then jump (and land on it). It will crush, even though you weigh the same...

Not really a good comparison though.
Quote :No, it would have broken up as it fell and the massive forces were distributed over the material. It would still weigh the same, but just not be a solid, single piece.

So you are saying that this crushing piece of building came apart as it got closer to the ground but was able to still cursh the strongest part of the structure? These box columns were made of 4inch thick steel. You're saying this falling/crumbling structure was able to crush these columns?
Quote :The 'outside interference' was the internal structure. The law of conservation of momentum was maintained, but as the towers are not an constant density throughout the structure it would quite easily divert the direction of collapse.

You sure you know what you are talking about? How was the conservation of momentum maintained if it changed direction without anything acting upon it? If you beliebve the internal structure acted upon this to change it's direction, please explain...
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
If you wanna see something really freaky go on Micrsoft Office or word perfect and type in caps Q33 N and then highlight and change the and change the size to 42, and then you knnow where you change the style of like times new romans change it to wingdings and you should get this

Q33 N
And Q33 N relates to what? I know what it does but why is it significant? Q33 N means nothing.
i mean you cant call me crazy for trying to listening to my soul through synchronity and at the same time believe all the bs conspiracy propaganda

i see no difference on cnn propaganda vs internet propaganda david icke style,different content same bs
Quote from lerts :i mean you cant call me crazy for trying to listening to my soul through synchronity and at the same time believe all the bs conspiracy propaganda

i see no difference on cnn propaganda vs internet propaganda david icke style,different content same bs

I never said you were crazy, I may have insinuated that you were a mason but never crazy. Each to there own.

So you believe nowhere or nobody is telling the truth? It's all bs? You have some strange theories of your own in your own thread, so where do you get these from? I'm sure you get them somewhere and not just your head, although it could be plausible.

I will say this, the 9/11 Commission report is where all the propoganda about 9/11 started. Atleast the lads who made Loose Change thought they were making something for the people. There may have been some false info in there but they weren't to know that when making it. I only watched the final cut of Loose Change rescently and I have to say it's a huge leap from the 1st edition in terms of accurate information.

Quote from lerts :http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=_-3L1mXQzw4

if you believe this prooves anything you should learn about synchronity

this site is great where you can discuss this issues with such freedom

Q33 N

I just covered that, it's meaningless, not worth the effort.
the ideas on my thread are all my own

i get them most from art who is a manifestation of the all knowing colective uncouncious, like lyrics or paintings

911 was obviously not done by bin laden alone

i see a dark usa and a light usa, bush, pentagon is to the light side, cia to the dark
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from U4IK ST8 :And Q33 N relates to what? I know what it does but why is it significant? Q33 N means nothing.

I was told that Q33 N is something to do with the flight or terminal numbers of the planes involved, this maybe totally wrong but thats what i heard.
ok here is my view. I watched Farhenheit(sp?) 9/11 and i found it very intresting but what is really funny is the towers that collappsed were built to be able to survive the impact of a plane that size. and the explosion that happend seconds after the planes hit the towers was way bigger than the plane could have made and the only way a fireball that size could have being made is by a napom bomb. and also when the attacks accurd all flights in the country were grounded but, BUT, there were a few planes still leaving secretly... who were caring saudi people that were family members of saddam and also why would they want to get rid of saudi's? doesn't Bush say there terrerists? he sent them out of the country becuase the bush family was very very good friends with most of the high ranking saudi's becuase of the oil. and know if this was all planed by the US goverment (which i think it is) i think they just did it so they could attack Iraq and Aphganistan oh and there was NO Iraqy citezen had anything to do with the attacks? and the attack on the pentagon know here is somthing different the whole in the building that was left after the crash was WAy to small for the size of plane that supposedly hit it. the only plane that was that size was a cessna or something. i g2g but i could talk more
Quote from lerts :i think you show big gullibility and paranoia thinking bush was involved

bush was not involved, he gives me good vibrations, he is a luciferian, a firm believer in freedom

lol

Ok, how do you explain him never talking himself on the whole matter, always with Chaney?

Tristan, your can comparison kinda makes sense, but the problem is, nothing was "standing" on the towers like you stand on the can, no force was pushing them from above..
Anyone has any reasonable explanation about WTC7? Still haven't heard a good one, or the passport found... This is actually really funny, we try to debunk how the towers fell and all, but everyone denies that one BIG thing with the passport If that doesn't convince people that it is a set up, there are plenty of other evidence, like WTC7 colapse, aleged "terrorists" actually live and well, explosions from the basements BEFORE any plane impact, etc..
Quote from lerts :the ideas on my thread are all my own

i get them most from art who is a manifestation of the all knowing colective uncouncious, like lyrics or paintings

911 was obviously not done by bin laden alone

i see a dark usa and a light usa, bush, pentagon is to the light side, cia to the dark

Ok, all your own is hard to believe but I can't tell for sure so I'll have to take your word for it...

The whole US government is on the dark side, imo. They do nothing for the people, nothing. They let the bankers flood the economy with "cash" and take loans from these bankers and the tax payers pay it back, yeah that's a government I want to be governed by.... not.

Btw, bin Laden has never admitted to 9/11 and the FBI isn't looking for bin Laden for 9/11 so why do you think he didn't work alone? Actually, you say bin Laden did not do this alone, yes? So where did you get that info from? And why believe the news, if it's all propoganda bs??

See - http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm
Quote from FBI Website :Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

"...throughout the world." Surely if he was wanted for 9/11 it would be in block capitals somewhere?

The Q33 N thing is crazy. Someone who knew that font came up with that I bet. There was not flights or terminal numbers relating to the towers.
http://digg.com/tech_news/_WTC ... r_Someone_saw_it_coming._.. Something I just googled now.
that symbols coming when you typ q-33 and change font is called a synchronicity, the last thing it means is that the guy of microsoft knew something

is like the bible code, not only the bible it happens with any book

the truth is scattered in little pieces and that truth includes the knowledge of the future

which btw can be changed, that free will stuff you know

man it cant be all politicians are bad, they are like you and me theres good and bad

if you hear the cracks as the building fall you hear explosions, it got demoled

but i know bush didnt do it, i would have noticed looking at his face on tv

it must have been someone sick at the cia, is the logic answer
O.......k......

Syncronicity is everywhere but because a certain font shows a plane and something resembling a tower, people use the Q33 thing as proof that 9/11 was caused by some bloke who worked for M$. Or that someone knew it was coming. Now that's bs!! Type Q33 NY to add some extra craziness.

Ok, look up a show from before 9/11 called "The Lone Gunman" and see what happens in that. Now ask youself is that syncronicity or foreknowledge?

I have to say that almost all politicians are corrupt, they all have their own or their bretherens interests at heart, not the interests of the people. And this is in any country, on any continent.
Quote from lerts :

but i know bush didnt do it, i would have noticed looking at his face on tv

it must have been someone sick at the cia, is the logic answer

what, lol?

how can you tell by looking at his face on tv???

...the whole thing seems a pretty small price to pay for what they received in return imo...how else could the good ol' us of a justify another war without an attack first, sicko's.
Quote from swisscosmo : built to be able to survive the impact of a plane that size.

This is true, however what they weren't built to withstand was the blasts that knocked all of the heat proofing off the steel supports, which buckled from heat damage.

Want to know how they towers fell? Downwards caused by gravity, structural damage caused by a high impact, structural damage caused by chemical based explosions and structural damage caused by heat fatigue.

Whether or not it is a conspiracy is a moot point, fact is a lot of people died that day. Lets leave it there.
this 911 conspiracy its bullshit to keep us entertained, it was sick so it was the cia, end of the story

now you want a real conspiracy:

boris lozac is an agent:

how could he have bumped a thread with the latest post 2nd of may if the last ot page is dated 15th of august?

thought shall set you free

so pay more atention to the real conspiracy and ignore what the media says:

in the end i bet the reptilian aliens are the goodies and the blonde alies the baddies, i mean we humans are really mean
I think this thread was greatly saved by lerts. Some of his stuff really is mind bending

Just google for david icke
oh man ive seen people on tv with charges of concience, you can tell,

but id like to see your explanation for boris bumping an outdated trhead
Quote from lerts :but id like to see your explanation for boris bumping an outdated trhead

:shhh::bump: i love this guy!
Quote from U4IK ST8 :So you believe that floors falling on top of each other caused some of the steel to melt?

So you believe that the molten metal was steel? And not another metal that melts easier, like zinc (from galvanized steel) or aluminum (widely used in any office building). Were the reported puddles of molten metal ever analyzed properly?
Quote from wsinda :So you believe that the molten metal was steel? And not another metal that melts easier, like zinc (from galvanized steel) or aluminum (widely used in any office building). Were the reported puddles of molten metal ever analyzed properly?

Hahahh...

That was my planned response to Tristan. Or something similar. As far as I know there was no molten steel. Mostly iron and alluminum. So no, I don't think the molten metal was steel.

The molten pools of iron were witnessed by iron workers, so I would say they know what they are talking about.
Quote from wsinda :So you believe that the molten metal was steel? And not another metal that melts easier, like zinc (from galvanized steel) or aluminum (widely used in any office building). Were the reported puddles of molten metal ever analyzed properly?

What molten metal?
There ain't a conspiracy, the planes got hijacked by some drunk wannabe-americans, the american gov. was too slow to shoot the planes down, end of story.

No conspiracy w/e from towers collapsing with bombs or things. Just bad luck, molten plane, and kerosine.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
No conspiracy w/e from towers collapsing with bombs or things. Just bad luck, molten plane, and kerosine.

Two exactly same "bad lucks"? Plus WTC 7 falling out of sympathy?

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - How the Towers Fell
(1218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG