The online racing simulator
green nick = green text after nick
(17 posts, started )
hi i got patch Y18
i noticed this: when you got green letters in the end of your nick. the inf text behind gets green too

look at the attachd file...
Attached images
green.JPG
Try doing the test with the same name just different colors...
Happens with pink too.
iirc it should disappear if you reset your name manually using the new y18 input system
Is it @ D1GP S2 server? I was there today when friend gave me her S2, and i saw that same problem with Y18
Quote from Shotglass :iirc it should disappear if you reset your name manually using the new y18 input system

I confirm this would not happen if the name was entered with Y18.
The name ends on what is now a lead byte, and that lead byte "eats" the following byte '^' of the '^8' which restores the colour.

Quote from Shadowww :Is it @ D1GP S2 server? I was there today when friend gave me her S2, and i saw that same problem with Y18

That is against the license agreement. If we find out who your friend is we will ban her user name either temporarily or permanently.
Quote from Scawen :That is against the license agreement. If we find out who your friend is we will ban her user name either temporarily or permanently.

IMO, You should ban that demo guy too. The other person may have lent there licence, But they didnt force this demoer to use it, did they?
You have writed that i can activate LFS on another computers, and friend has done that =\
He is done it because it wanted to show what is in S2, to decide buy it or not.

I decided to buy it, proud to be S2 in May
NO! It is written that "You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.".

You are not allowed to give the username or password to anyone else for evaluation purposes. That is what the demo is for.
He isnt given me, he is just only activated it on my PC!
Quote from Shadowww :I was there today when friend gave me her S2

Quote from Shadowww :He isnt given me, he is just only activated it on my PC!

Your friend was a "she" a minute ago...sex change ftw?
I dont know english good so sorry =\
I will just help you with your English...

Quote from Shadowww :Is it @ D1GP S2 server? I was there today when friend gave me her S2, and i saw that same problem with Y18

When you say your friend gave you "her" S2, that means your friend is female. As in "SHE gave you HER login information". If your friend is male then you would say "HE gave you HIS login information".

I don't know how it works in Latvian, I do know it's different in French where the "his" or "her" depends on the gender of the object (login details) instead of the subject (your friend). Anyway in English objects do not have gender. His or her depends on the person who the object belongs to. That is, your friend, not you!

Quote from Shadowww :He isnt given me, he is just only activated it on my PC!

Here you say "He" which means your friend is male.

-----

Anyway, our license agreement allows your friend to unlock on two computers to race on a LOCAL NETWORK. It does NOT give him permission to allow you to unlock and go online.
Probably not that hard to see who was on that server that day, and perhaps work out which licence it was...
Didn't think of the gender switch thingy in other languages...my mistake

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG