The online racing simulator
Step Into S2
(47 posts, started )
Step Into S2
This was released in January. I'm amazed I haven't seen it before!

This is definately the most exciting LFS video I have EVER seen. The effects were stunning and worked so well with the music... hell, even the credits were awesome to watch!

Put simply - this is definitely in my top 3 LFS movies ever, and a sure candidate for movie of the year!
Yea. It's a bit old movie :P But tarc havent uloade it here :P so i did xD
Wow. Tell Tarc that this is a rather nice video. I've never been much into drift videos, but I have to say that this one looks very beautiful and has a good and nicely matched score. Definate amazement. GJ
I'm impressed by the quality of editing and those effects. And the music is well syncronised. Good job Tarc!
I can only say: :jawdrop:
Yeah! Good job! But i have helpd tarc hehhe! :gt:
#8 - Byku
Awesome video :eye-poppi, great effects and music.
amazing, very well made
Yep, love Tarcal videos all the time, seen this video also before, long time ago, it's in my fav. list too I think.
wow ive commented the vids
and its certainly in my favourites
that video is probably the best one ive seen so far
good job guys, and maxiim nice drifting :P
Jagster93
Thx guys I love this video too
I can't say I'm not impressed, it's just 7+ minutes is hard for me to watch without any script/scenario in the movie....
I'd end it at 4 minutes...

anyway, solid vid, a lot of effort put into it, 8/10 easily.

(who made the remix for Kenji Kawai's "making a cyborg"?)
This was actually one of the few long videos that I really really wanted to watch til the end. It's like each song was a different movement in the symphony that was this video.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :This was actually one of the few long videos that I really really wanted to watch til the end. It's like each song was a different movement in the symphony that was this video.

Yeah! Smae here :P But maybe it's cuz iam inn it :P
#16 - STF
Quote from Mp3 Astra :This was actually one of the few long videos that I really really wanted to watch til the end. It's like each song was a different movement in the symphony that was this video.

i agree. long videos usually have.. nothing much to tell from a point on.
but this.. :lovies3d:
I was there when he made this movie,msn i loved it since then.
Yeah, this is an awesome vid... Saw it too right when it came out :P I like, that its long, otherwise I would have said noo.. I want more :P But its good, because the music makes you watch it till the end :P
Definetly among the best lfs drf vids
Quote from evilgenius :Yeah, this is an awesome vid... Saw it too right when it came out :P I like, that its long, otherwise I would have said noo.. I want more :P But its good, because the music makes you watch it till the end :P
Definetly among the best lfs drf vids

Yes!
this is one of the gratest drift vids ive seen. i like the very nice drift and the song goes along with the effects. i must say, good vid
Quote from batteryy :this is one of the gratest drift vids ive seen. i like the very nice drift and the song goes along with the effects. i must say, good vid

now thats what i call drifting and twinning

awsome vid!
Quote from squidhead :
(who made the remix for Kenji Kawai's "making a cyborg"?)

IllSKillz, read the credits at the end mate

This one of my fav video's of tarc's He's a well cool editor
Awesome stuff!
Quote from squidhead :I can't say I'm not impressed, it's just 7+ minutes is hard for me to watch without any script/scenario in the movie....
I'd end it at 4 minutes...

anyway, solid vid, a lot of effort put into it, 8/10 easily.

Same here, but i cant say it, because i suck at video editing. Maybe im so pissed atm.....

Step Into S2
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG