The online racing simulator
I got disconnected, again.

Less than a lap of qualifying.
Less than a lap of race.

What a -ing great way to start a league.

What happened to you?
Quote from danowat :What a waste of my time.............

Eh sorry man it was lag I was on the outside really far I couldn't have left more space and I guess that even if you had bumped me it wouldn't have been that bad. The lag is killer
unlucky dan , 1 car that flipped , i was like noooo , but i fought on , came 8th im happy with that .
#29 - troy
Had a good qualifying and took lucky second place behind Dave with exactly the same time as Mr. Makriyiannis (i had some trouble spelling that :razz. In the race I couldn't go the quick pace of those two, towards the end the set developed nicely and I could beat my Quali time by 0.4 of a second. Overall a good race for me, I hope i can keep doing such nice results during the whole season.

Unlucky race for Dan, there was almost no contact and then hell breaks lose, i guess we have to blame lfs for that. However still 9 races left, nothing decided yet.

Provisional stats and the replay is online at the lxo website now. Points will follow after reviewing possible incidents.
Quote from evilpimp :Eh sorry man it was lag I was on the outside really far I couldn't have left more space and I guess that even if you had bumped me it wouldn't have been that bad. The lag is killer

I really don't know what happened

Quote from troy :Unlucky race for Dan, there was almost no contact and then hell breaks lose, i guess we have to blame lfs for that. However still 9 races left, nothing decided yet.

Yup, a complete waste of my time, one of the reasons why I withdrew from LFS for a while, bloody stupid collision detection
Looking on the bright side. No one can complain about my driving.
sorry, i was not able to drive yesterday. got some personal problems :/
same for me here... i needed to realy do som real life stuff and was 30 min to late at home.. Sry guys
Quote from troy :Had a good qualifying and took lucky second place behind Dave with exactly the same time as Mr. Makriyiannis (i had some trouble spelling that ). In the race I couldn't go the quick pace of those two, towards the end the set developed nicely and I could beat my Quali time by 0.4 of a second. Overall a good race for me, I hope i can keep doing such nice results during the whole season.

Unlucky race for Dan, there was almost no contact and then hell breaks lose, i guess we have to blame lfs for that. However still 9 races left, nothing decided yet.

Provisional stats and the replay is online at the lxo website now. Points will follow after reviewing possible incidents.

Lol. Anyway, it was a very nice and enjoyable race and thank you guys for some nice racing.
i wasnt around becaus of this
Attached images
20080511 101857_160.JPG
Looking at how the points are given it says that highest climber in the race gets two points and it is only applicable to the best final position. What does that mean, because it's not clear enough to me. Who got these points on this race? (this will give an example)
Quote from Rudy van Buren :i wasnt around becaus of this

Aw, you were supposed to be at Westhill, not Zandvoort! You went to the wrong track!

Tell us more though! I see you went for your licence, planning for doing some westfield cup competition?

Edit: and who's this? (that's not you is it rudi? rrrrrrrrrr)
Attached images
thumb.php.jpg
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Looking at how the points are given it says that highest climber in the race gets two points and it is only applicable to the best final position. What does that mean, because it's not clear enough to me. Who got these points on this race? (this will give an example)

It means if two or more drivers climbed up the same amount of positions, only the racer with the best position after race finish will score bonus points, e.g. jwardy in this case (see stats). However, bonus points will always be mentioned in the LXO website news (which will be online for this race soon).
ok ok, I get it. Thanks for the explanation.
Quote from lococost :Aw, you were supposed to be at Westhill, not Zandvoort! You went to the wrong track!

Tell us more though! I see you went for your licence, planning for doing some westfield cup competition?

Edit: and who's this? (that's not you is it rudi? rrrrrrrrrr)

thats just hot shese the racebabe from the cup im the white shirt she didnt had the stuff herself so took mine

and yes im going for my licence and next year westfield cup
Ok, here are some thoughts of mine:

Beside some disappointment regarding drivers missing unexcused, I'm happy about the high driving style and flawless organization - but unfortunately we had several disconnects (March Hare, Itar (CZ)) and an annoying accident due to lag involving danowat, evilpimp and Toppahousu. Qualifying was literally a battle for the best lap time and nearly all drivers did a pit stop to get new tyres and fuel, only unlucky lococost received a DT penalty in the process. Right from the start resp. second lap DaveWS (who made little mistakes at all), [GR]Evolution and troy were able to extend their lead and showed very fast pace including lap times near or even better than the current WR without slipstreaming - excellent driving I've to say. Meanwhile evilpimp made good process to catch up after his accident, had a good fight with jwardy and RiceBurner and was able to pass after two laps; former overtook latter shortly after. Troy pushed very hard and may have been able to attack [GR]Evolution if there had been a 19th and 20th lap, same goes for Toppahousu and RiceBurner I think. I also feel a bit sorry for eimer_, whose spin on the 5th lap put him out of competition.
Just watched the replay, good stuff. Well, the league is in good hands.

I really want to join, but I don't like the idea of taking a slot from someone that would race the entire reason (I would miss half the races because of GFC). Unless there are free slots...?
Quote from de Souza :Just watched the replay, good stuff. Well, the league is in good hands.

I really want to join, but I don't like the idea of taking a slot from someone that would race the entire reason (I would miss half the races because of GFC). Unless there are free slots...?

There are some slots I think on the grid and it would be really nice to race you here mate. You had some nice appearances in RSWC. Hope you repeat that here .
Please use the sign up form on the LXO website and I'll add 'regular GFC driver' to my notes.
#45 - troy
In case you didn't check the website until now, the page has been updated with the championship standings and a short race report.

http://lxo.musicbit.ch/
Was fun tryin to catch up but it sucks about the incident really I had 4th best time during the race and my pace was pretty good. I think that if it wasnt for that crash I could have gotten a 5th or even 4th place.

Nice race report and pics Glad to see De Souza getting interusted :P. Hopefully will be able to stay close to you this time ;D
Nice report guys.
Ok, signed up.

[GR]Evolution: thanks for the kind words mate. I'm glad to find some RSC regulars around here, that means good racing.

evilpimp: hehe good to see you here as well, but I don't think I can keep up with you on that pace you had in Westhill...

We'll see.
Quote from de Souza :Ok, signed up.

evilpimp: hehe good to see you here as well, but I don't think I can keep up with you on that pace you had in Westhill...

We'll see.

Heh I usually don't get that kinda pace :S It's just that I had goals and it was to catch up to the next person all the time and I was focused lap after lap. But I bet your faster when your not focusing and eatin ur chips and drinking a nice coke. :P Looking forward to racing you though
I'll get you some chips and coke for this sunday then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG