The online racing simulator
URGENT: Round 2 Replays Needed
All-

I need a copy of the replay of Round 2's (Fern Bay Rallycross) qualification and First start attempt. I realised that I do not have either of those. I need both for the broadcast video.

Help !

d
Here, I think its only the race though. Sorry.
#3 - J@tko
^ Congrats on 1000 posts Mr.T

I don't think I have either of them either

I'm not on my PC atm, so I'll check when I get home tonight.
Why do you need the First race one?
#5 - J@tko
The commentator might have a stroke/heart attack/hernia/shit fit all at once in this race !

:-p
I suggest you make all the all the other LFSBC vids before this one, so that we can get the most out of you before you die / are mentally disturbed by the images in R2
Any news of this broadcast?

Really looking forward to it :P

Just watched it again and I found something REALLY weird. In lap 9 I hit wall damage to my front left is in the red and all of a sudden once I get on the tarmac it becomes normal again O_O. Was pretty odd.

The vid should be pretty funny as deko as SC was pretty funny :P. Going off the track a couple of times xD.

Sorry hyntty for the little bump but wasnt ENTIRELY my fault imo. You went wide, I went inside sliped just slightly and u were coming in too. Both of those actions caused the bumping. Anyways don't wanna start an argument bout something that happened like 3 months ago :P. Was a good race for me apart from this. Was my bday too !

Looking forward to this,
Tea
Busy with schoolwork (Boo !) these past couple weeks. Have some done of the first start, though.

Give it a few weeks !

d
Mkk, good luck with your school work :P Getting kinda charged with work too now...
And exam period gettin closer too. Anyways good luck! and looking forward to this broadcast
Quote from evilpimp :

Sorry hyntty for the little bump but wasnt ENTIRELY my fault imo. You went wide, I went inside sliped just slightly and u were coming in too. Both of those actions caused the bumping. Anyways don't wanna start an argument bout something that happened like 3 months ago :P.

I've got no idea what you are talking about. And I don't really remember blaiming you for anything.
Quote from hyntty :I've got no idea what you are talking about. And I don't really remember blaiming you for anything.

Heh at the end of the replay.

I sayed Hyntty, do you hate me? and you said yes. Then I said why and you said well you bumped passed me after SC1 :P
Whatever its better left forgotten

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG