The online racing simulator
Hypolow
(26 posts, started )
#1 - Ndrew
Hypolow
My first (and i guess the last) one here.

Lost all of my motivation about making lfs vids by the time, just couldn't resist to make this one so i forced myself to spend an hour with it. It's from yesterday's quick session with Polow, said to him that i'll post it here, so that's why it appears.

Prepare your ricer, drifter, "even a monkey can do it" etc stereotypes and let it go.
I would recommend youtube because it's a drift video so you "won't waste your time and bandwidth" hence you can stop it, even if it's short.

Info:
Resolution: 1280x720
Runtime: 1:25
Size: approx. 80MB
Original
Youtube

That's it.
wow,that's nice video
nice & clean drifting
gr8 effects..
8/10
#3 - d1gp
:headbang: I want moooaarr!

As I already said many times, this is seriously cool Ndrew

Keep up the good work!
Wow, it's nice to see a video with such great driving in it... Great work, other than the ending I loved it... 9/10
Good, good... very solid video, nicely applied editing, and great driving.
As far as videos go, this isn't a "blockbuster", but it's definetly a change to see a good drifting video after all the drift vids we were getting lately
#6 - ZixeL
Great as always Ndrew!

Zixel.
Very nice Ndrew!
I dont see any EXTRA special effects, but I have to say that THIS drifting have some kind of style what I like... good job
That drifting is just w00t w00t, and nice effects, nice one.
Superb drifting there, nice editing as well. Top job
I like it very much! The highres version goes right into my LFS video collection. Thanks for sharing!
good one ndrew
I give you a Mahou

Great driving!
Mate, that was great

Great drifting too
#16 - JEP
WOW, amizing skills!

As i say in the Team-Orange forum that video is Awesome 12/10 in my oppinion It is very hard to drift with very hot tyres like TO members! Respect Yesterday I saw how they twin with flat tyres Amazing
Wow, actually... i'm totally surprized by the comments, honestly.

@Spangler: I'm all thumbs up for footage/content>>effects in any videos, a vid with a great footage can entertain me several times rather than a vid with average footage and lots of special effect. (wasn't really directing to you, but since you mentioned effects, thought a reply on that one ) And you're right on that one, i always try to avoid using effects in a vid unless a part is obviously crying for that.

Thanks guys
Really cool movie! Nice drifting - shame it ended so suddenly!
Nice, grats Ndrew.
#21 - Tarc
the different lines in cases and the adapting is thumbs up, not a
copy-him-like-im-sticked-there type (which is not easy to do) but some more creativity/action.
yea. TO members are awesome.
Nice Drifting ! Like D1 drift But i dont like this music :\
Casn belive i missed out on this this is a verry nice video wright into favorites
-4 for drifts.
Nice and clean.....good job!

Hypolow
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG