The online racing simulator
This car sholden't allowed in production car race normally…
but... it's here now....

all the front part of the car was removed.....
#2 - ajp71
I don't see what's against the rules with unbolting the subframes and letting the front end and engine drop together?
Could be dangerous?
#4 - buedi
I like the way "somebody" draw a black spot on the Place where the Rest of these feet should be
Whats dangerous about that? Maybe it had a crash and need repairments
Theres is something wrong with that picture.

See the 2 drive shafts - they should go to the back of the wheels which whould be in the arches.... well the arches are not in line..... I think what your looking at is a car on a jig - being straightened/ then for rebuild after the job.

All is not as it first appears.

I do see the convienant thumb
Quote from Widdowmaker :Theres is something wrong with that picture.

See the 2 drive shafts - they should go to the back of the wheels which whould be in the arches.... well the arches are not in line..... I think what your looking at is a car on a jig - being straightened/ then for rebuild after the job.

All is not as it first appears.

I do see the convienant thumb

I think that the gear box was removed...
#8 - ajp71
Quote from Widdowmaker :Theres is something wrong with that picture.

I was a bit confused by the driveshafts as well, my guess is some of the suspension has been left hanging which has left them looking like they're too far back, but it's not really clear on the photo. Seeing as there's some Asian leg in the photo my guess is that it's at a race meeting.

Quote from shaun463 :Could be dangerous?

How on earth is it dangerous? Virtually all main stream production cars have used subframes that quickly (in theory at least) unbolt like that since the Mini.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG