Sorry, i was just woundering
Series?
#3 - gru
stage
Live for Speed, Stage 1/2/3
Search
Stage 2
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Stage 2

I read in a review that S2 stands for Stage 2, and Stage 3 will be the final stage.
Quote from LazLoW :I read in a review that S2 stands for Stage 2, and Stage 3 will be the final stage.

How do the reviewers know that the game is going to end at Stage 3?
#9 - Jakg
Scawen originally planned 4 LFS releases - ie S1, S2, S3 & S4. iirc on RSC he posted saying that he had cut this down to expecting 3 releases - ie S3 to be the last.

Of course I hope the devs will still do stuff like the "Rally Pack" even if they stop developing LFS.
It was going to be 4 stages? oh man! , why did Scawen change it to 3?

I have a serious complex problem with odd numbers when it comes to game development
more stages doesn't mean a thing, but what does matter is the amount of content per stage.

And anal-retentiveness is always hard to get over.
I don't see what they could add in a fourth stage. Other than rally cars and a stage circuit we really don't need much more to fill most racing criteria.
Quote from Rappa Z :I don't see what they could add in a fourth stage. Other than rally cars and a stage circuit we really don't need much more to fill most racing criteria.

Motorcycles.

*SHHHCK* You hear that? That's the sound of a can of worms being opened.
Haha Stages like Initial D... Just had to say it.
Quote from Leprekaun :It was going to be 4 stages? oh man! , why did Scawen change it to 3?

I have a serious complex problem with odd numbers when it comes to game development

It's taking A LOT of time....and you want stage 4 to be the final release !?!
Quote from Forbin :Motorcycles.

*SHHHCK* You hear that? That's the sound of a can of worms being opened.

I always knew you americans were backwards but you're not seriously still using one of those manual can openers are you??
Everyone knows a can of worms goes *Wirrrrrrr* when you open it !

ps - +1 for the sugestion
Quote from aroX123 :Sim2?
Simulator2?
Any?

Sorry, i was just woundering

Slow-development

Regards,

Ian
Quote from gezmoor :I always knew you americans were backwards but you're not seriously still using one of those manual can openers are you??
Everyone knows a can of worms goes *Wirrrrrrr* when you open it !

ps - +1 for the sugestion

Oh come on, don't bust on Forbin because he's doing his part to be green...

Wirrrrrrr is so last century. Freakin electricity users wasting resources for simple tasks....
Shit 1 and Shit2
#20 - Don
Quote from Jakg :Scawen originally planned 4 LFS releases - ie S1, S2, S3 & S4. iirc on RSC he posted saying that he had cut this down to expecting 3 releases - ie S3 to be the last.

actually it was supposed to be 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 and 1.0, the "S" thing came after they decided to make only three releases
^^^^
That supposed to be funny, I guess...
Quote from mrodgers :Oh come on, don't bust on Forbin because he's doing his part to be green...

Wirrrrrrr is so last century. Freakin electricity users wasting resources for simple tasks....

Electricity ? what is that? You trying to insinuate that am killing the planet by using that stuff??

Never !! I'll have you know that my leprechaun tredmill driven tin can opener is a purely mechanical device ! totally self sustaining, (as we all know leprechauns don't need feeding and work tirelessly on the tredmill if you dangle a pot of gold in front of them!) .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG