The online racing simulator
Kei Office Racing is celebrating its third anniversary

I'm glad to announce that Kei Office Racing team is celebrating its third great year in drifting! The third year was most successful with many wins in various high and low level competitions and I'm very much looking forward to our next year!

The team itself was founded in 2005 by myself and Sami, who now has left the group. Since then we have had most fun in drifting in general and we have also had some very exciting races.

I'd like to thank our past and current members for making this happen. Thanks a lot lads!

Due to myself being very busy with school nowdays, I have only made skin to celebrate this day

Good luck Siim and Kei Office. Hope you will entertain us by showing some drift angles.
Congratulations!
Kei Office members are one of the best drifters out there and some of them have shown great performance in racing aswell.
Keep up the good work!

Edit: Awesome skin by the way!
Nice Siim, long live Kei Office, wish you best.
Hope there will be atleast 3 more years
Gratz you guys!
:elefant:
Congratz ! Good job, OMFGROFLSXDLMAOZOMFWTFFTW @ skin, awesome work ! Keep up the good work !
good luck in future Kei Office, happy b-day
Congrats!
Wow! Time goes by so fast. Many more are coming
geez it's been a while! Gotta love what it was back then XD
3 already?

Good luck siim!and Happy Anniversary KEI OFFICE!

Btw I had fun drifting with you last time.
Good to hear it mate,

Nice skin *looks familiar*

Anyways, See you on the track or bug you on msn, lol
Made a little render for you guys.

Preview:

Full View
Congrats mate too bad there is no celebration on LFST because of Sudo... Good luck in the 4th year mate
And badass render Keisu!
Nice achivement and I wish you lock (pun intended) with the team!

Edit: Wow, that's the WIP you showed me like ... 4 months ago? :o
Good job Siimeh and best of luck for the future.
Happy birthday!
good luck to those crazy kei office drifters =P
Congratulations!
And i do LOVE that skin of yours
#20 - nyox
Congratulations dear Kei.O Im proud to be a driver and member of the green g0blins..
whoow, my 2nd post allready!
Congratulations green goblins
All the drifting names are on LFS Forum since December, LFS Torque must get back soon or were going to take over!
Quote from Riders Motion :All the drifting names are on LFS Forum since December, LFS Torque must get back soon or were going to take over!

You damn right we are!
Happy b-day KEI OFFICE
ah haha, I totally forgot about the goblin joke. .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG