The online racing simulator
Is there room for yet another league?
(33 posts, started )
Quote from blackbird04217 :Be smart with your foot and they still have that same amount of grip and the ability to go faster . . .

I think that he meant that the races with restricted cars are more "intense", just like UF-1000 races (Short distances between cars).

Then again, I might have misunderstood his point.
Thats probably what he meant, but you can have that same level of competition no matter what the combo is and without restrictions... It just matters how much effort people put into practicing and how closely matched all the racers are in terms of skill level with the combo.
I was trying to say, closer races happen mostly in the slower cars, and I think the class of car that I have suggested are actually the best class for close racing.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Thats probably what he meant, but you can have that same level of competition no matter what the combo is and without restrictions... It just matters how much effort people put into practicing and how closely matched all the racers are in terms of skill level with the combo.

True. A couple of examples from FO8 races - At South City Long 2nd, 3rd and 4th were separated by less than one second after 66 minutes of racing (OWRL); I lost out on a race win at Blackwood by 0.7s after 74 minutes of racing (GFC).
I have pretty solid idea for the event (Or more like a tournament, because I have planned to arange multiple races).

First, what about the wind (On road-cars)? It sore makes races more exciting, but how does races react to it?

Second, what would be good time? I was planning sunday 15:00UTC.
Quote from Gekkibi :I have pretty solid idea for the event (Or more like a tournament, because I have planned to arange multiple races).

First, what about the wind (On road-cars)? It sore makes races more exciting, but how does races react to it?

Second, what would be good time? I was planning sunday 15:00UTC.

Sundays atm are a bad idea as there is the GTTC/GFC aswell as upcoming Kyoto 500 practice evenings. I'm pretty sure there's something else on Sundays too.
Quote from J@tko :Sundays atm are a bad idea as there is the GTTC/GFC aswell as upcoming Kyoto 500 practice evenings. I'm pretty sure there's something else on Sundays too.

Thought so. Business days aren't good either, because people are working. Well, can't please 'em all.

Maybe I should spoil a little bit about this league. 6 different races - 6 different tracks (One race per track). Wind=0-2. FZ5.

Currently, everything is WIP because S2 Voucher Competition takes almost all freetime I have.
Good luck running the FZ5, I do hope there are enough supporting fans that can help you out... Car isn't for me though, as I am going to be owned in tomorrows Head-to-Head event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG