The online racing simulator
Headlight Help
(8 posts, started )
Headlight Help
Well, I started this XRT, and for what looks good from a distance, is bad up close. I cant get the headlights to line up properly and cleanly.
Anybody care to have fun and want to do it? it was gonna be a private skin but the one who fixes it can also use it
Attached images
XRT_XLR.jpg
Done it...
I just looked at the skin and i changed it slightly. You really see the difference. Xlr.jpg is the picture of my modified front version and Xlr2.jpg is a picture of the old. And last xrt_xlr is the modified skin. Nice skin btw. Hope you like the little changes.
Attached images
xlr.JPG
xlr2.JPG
XRT_XLR.jpg
Thanks alot man, I actually have an ASC BMW car im working on that might interest you! Nobody can complain from the style of a sweet BMW, i just love german class. which also need headlight help
Attached images
XRT_BMW_ASC6.jpg
Im not here today, but when i get home i'll take a look at it.
It looks very nice. Dont see whats left to do on it. Unless you want the headlights to be wrapped around the front... Please let me know what you need help with.
Yes. i have trouble wrapping the headlights cuz i cant normally line them up perfectly
nice bmw skin! i likey
If you can "wrap" them around the front, i can do the finishing touches to make it look just perfect. Its just a Idea ...

Headlight Help
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG