The online racing simulator
Suggest--The next car of LFS design series
many people have many idea of the new car in LFS, so, why don't we have a design competition? The winner's proposal will be the next car in LFS.

There are 3 class of this game: concept, full design, modify
Concept:very easy, everyone can join, just talk about your dreams LFS car.

full design: You are a designer, the pitcher of your car should give, detaile data also needed

modify: based on the car in LFS now, modify it & tuned, pitcher & data is needed if the look was changh

Real live car is allowed, but player should have the copyright of that car.

we can have a data table to let the player fill it
sounds like a good idea, but I don't think the devs want anything that isn't home brewed in their homes to be in the game.
Is that right?
I'd suggest scania get a hobby, but I think suggesting improvements is his hobby
#4 - aoun
Really fun idea. But winner does not get the car in LFS. I think just design it, rather then make it available in the game. Its just an excuse to be able to make your own stuff for LFS.
i have a full design
its gonna have 500 hp @ 8k (enough to do a wheelie) 400nm @ 5k a wheelbase of 3.41metres and weight 1.392kg
Attached images
mumu.JPG
Lmao :d
LoL! Great first entry for the competition (At least I think its a competition)
I think this is a good idea really, have the devs judge/be involved with it (well they'd have to be to allow it in LFS). And make it so that the designs have to sensible, no 1000bhp minis or something. If you open it up to everyone there should be a good few cars coming through.
Squid-navigated Ferrari rally car. 9000hp (it's a big squid) eight-turbo X-32 12L engine, 4WD, neutral downforce. That's Schuey driving it.
Attached images
squidfer.JPG
Why not 8WD?

I say a ice cream truck would be a great idea.
#11 - aoun
Why not a 8WD?

Why not a 18 Wheeler?

Why not a F-16 Fighter Jet?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why not 8WD?

Because it's stupid and ridiculous and immature and this is a serious design competition. 8WD. Bah!

Quote from dawesdust12 :I say an ice cream truck would be a great idea.

+ FOUR HUNDRED BILLION
Racer, here we come...

Problem with user-made cars are that these vehicles can't be compared to each other, so everyone is going to have it's own class. People are nagging about FXO's superiority over XRT and RB4, imagine it after this new car would be put into LFS...
Easy, we need a FXB4T, which is a 4 wheel drive, with live switchable drive train to RWD, FWD or 4WD, with 3 turbos, extra wide tyres, and 3 wings. It'll go 3 times as fast as all of them!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Easy, we need a FXB4T, which is a 4 wheel drive, with live switchable drive train to RWD, FWD or 4WD, with 3 turbos, extra wide tyres, and 3 wings. It'll go 3 times as fast as all of them!

Don't forget rims and spoilers, so it is driftable!!1
and NOS stickers, to add 15 BHP.
Don't forget: each sticker you apply adds -5kg weight!
add... negative... uh, do I haffto multiply and invert the signs or divide by 8 and add 32?

HOW DO I DO THIS?!
The year 2008 forum awards has to have a prize for worst suggestors...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :add... negative... uh, do I haffto multiply and invert the signs or divide by 8 and add 32?

HOW DO I DO THIS?!

Duh, print them on ANTI-MATTER vinyl. Sheesh!

Arox, you get picked on because that thread you linked to wasn't your first (or last) re-post. It's not like scania isn't a suggestion-addict either, but lucky for him people seem to be in a good mood today Sometimes these threads get soaked in sarcasm and abuse, other times they get side-tracked and hi-jacked with squid-related matters. It's a combination of luck of the draw and someone's previous posting history as to what reaction they get
I'm in a good mood because it's not raining, and actually mildly warm here. Time to break out the shorts.
I'm pissed of because it's snowing and didn't had guts to go to university using my car, had to take a bus...
#25 - aoun
Quote from aroX123 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37358

Why evry time i suggest they just get angry and such but here they are happy as hell:P
And it's there scania got the idea

Think of it this way.

People angry meaning they take your suggestion half seriously. Whether they do or dont, they are talking about your suggestion. Here they are making a joke out of it :P.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG